06/19 - Making the Most out of Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwifty_Love

Reaction score
I have to say, I'm new and a little scared of batches. I'm clearing 20-35 bucks a day doing surveys and a few safe mini batches. How many batches would you experts say would be considered a legit batch? Like 100 hit at 10 cents a hit for example? Do you panda them? Sorry if I sound noob...

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think that was compliment. I think.
The world may never know..
I have to say, I'm new and a little scared of batches. I'm clearing 20-35 bucks a day doing surveys and a few safe mini batches. How many batches would you experts say would be considered a legit batch? Like 100 hit at 10 cents a hit for example? Do you panda them? Sorry if I sound noob...
I definitely understand that, and we've all been there. The trick is to start kind of easy, in the sense that you never want to do more hits than would take you below 95-99% (opinions differ, and your comfort level is the gauge). There is a script on greasyfork called Best/Worst Case Scenario that is a godsend for keeping track of how many hits that might be. (If you've not gotten into scripts lately, I highly recommend perusing our Help section to get a good handle on them/how they can be of help.) Good luck out there!

spantifical

Reaction score
Make sure you get the Turkopticon script. It allows you to see reviews of requesters so you know which ones are more or less likely to reject. The more hits you get under your belt, the more risks you can afford to take.

Last edited:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Think I'm done for the night...
Today's Projected Earnings: $90.19 + Bonuses: $1.04 = $91.23 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10)

So you have the elusive str11223344 qual as well. Interesting... Well, good job.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Schwifty_Love

Reaction score
The world may never know..

I definitely understand that, and we've all been there. The trick is to start kind of easy, in the sense that you never want to do more hits than would take you below 95-99% (opinions differ, and your comfort level is the gauge). There is a script on greasyfork called Best/Worst Case Scenario that is a godsend for keeping track of how many hits that might be. (If you've not gotten into scripts lately, I highly recommend perusing our Help section to get a good handle on them/how they can be of help.) Good luck out there!
Thank you, that's really good advice. I've had TO from the beginning. Best/Worst Case Scenario sounds good. I definitely need to get more into scripts. I'm very appreciative of your help and all the help so far on mturkcrowd and this forum all around! It's great!

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thank you, that's really good advice. I've had TO from the beginning. Best/Worst Case Scenario sounds good. I definitely need to get more into scripts. I'm very appreciative of your help and all the help so far on mturkcrowd and this forum all around! It's great!
http://mturksuite.com/

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Definitely check out that help section, especially the subsection about scripts. Many are vital to you work day efficiency. And you're welcome! :D

Reactions: Rerun

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Also TissueHime @TissueHime tomorrow's thread is up and ready to go. :wink:

Edit: Lol oops! Thank you for fixing the date on it. I knew I would forget something...

Last edited:
Reactions: Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.