06/18 - Toe-Tappin' Tuesday!

One of these has to go:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzafrog

Reaction score
They changed back to the longer format for less money and people stopped bothering with them for the most part and I think Z has stopped bothering with us from what I can tell.
Yeah, the pay wasn't great on the .10 ones, but at least the batches dropped at a predictable time and it was pretty mindless work.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Yesterday I was mentioning how some hits in TV will be rated good when they suck and vice versa and somebody asked for examples. I gave a bad example of using McDermott experiments and said that I had witnessed wrongfully rated hits in TV on several occasions I just never wrote them down.

Well, one of the first hits I do this morning was Green in TV and rated at like 10 + an hour. It was a .40 cent hit that took 10 minutes. That math doesn't add up. The requester name is Emily Taylor. Just thought I'd share that to show that I am not 100% delusional and crazy.
For Emily Taylor, https://turkerview.com/requesters/A37MDCI6NLUCV6, this is where it's important to look into the review page itself. There's only one review for her overall. So that $10.51/hr is going off of just one review. Do you post your hourly too on TV after completing surveys? That would bring the average down and alert others that may see this come across their scrapers. The more reviews posted, the more accurate the hourly is going to be overall.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm all "I'm doing every survey I possibly can and not being picky" for about 30 minutes now and I've made a whopping 3 bucks. I guess still more than I'd have if I were being picky :p

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
For Emily Taylor, https://turkerview.com/requesters/A37MDCI6NLUCV6, this is where it's important to look into the review page itself. There's only one review for her overall. So that $10.51/hr is going off of just one review. Do you post your hourly too on TV after completing surveys? That would bring the average down and alert others that may see this come across their scrapers. The more reviews posted, the more accurate the hourly is going to be overall.
This was more helpful than my response. Gold star.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Reactions: savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.