• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: Anna [A2PAF890W3PF3G] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.07] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 10:00
Available: 71
Description: Give us your opinion about a product
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

I Ching

Reaction score
Yesterday I was mentioning how some hits in TV will be rated good when they suck and vice versa and somebody asked for examples. I gave a bad example of using McDermott experiments and said that I had witnessed wrongfully rated hits in TV on several occasions I just never wrote them down.

Well, one of the first hits I do this morning was Green in TV and rated at like 10 + an hour. It was a .40 cent hit that took 10 minutes. That math doesn't add up. The requester name is Emily Taylor. Just thought I'd share that to show that I am not 100% delusional and crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: katarina

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Yesterday I was mentioning how some hits in TV will be rated good when they suck and vice versa and somebody asked for examples. I gave a bad example of using McDermott experiments and said that I had witnessed wrongfully rated hits in TV on several occasions I just never wrote them down.

Well, one of the first hits I do this morning was Green in TV and rated at like 10 + an hour. It was a .40 cent hit that took 10 minutes. That math doesn't add up. The requester name is Emily Taylor. Just thought I'd share that to show that I am not 100% delusional and crazy.
We work on Mturk. We're all delusional and crazy.

But yeah, yesterday I did a hit where everybody finished it within 5 minutes...took me 20 minutes, so I must have gotten a different version idk. Sometimes you get really good hits with red ratings though. It's really more of a guideline, I always investigate further, especially since it's been slow as hell.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

It was me. I fudge TV reviews for secret internet brownie points. I just can’t help myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.