06/18 - Sideshow Bob Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I had a hotmail account, when gmail came out and I managed to get an invite, I felt like I was part of a super cool club. I wasn't.
lol

The guy who sent me a Gmail invite back in high school said I should make my signature "Only a G uses Gmail." like his. I told him that was dumb and I wouldn't and he never spoke to me again.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
lol

The guy who sent me a Gmail invite back in high school said I should make my signature "Only a G uses Gmail." like his. I told him that was dumb and I wouldn't and he never spoke to me again.
And that man went on to become president of these United States.

Dysphoria

Reaction score
I'm sure someone already mentioned this but if you haven't heard, you should check into your ticketmaster account. There was a huge class action settlement and are giving away free vouchers. I apparently overpaid enough for 10 general admission tickets.

Reactions: Azazael

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'll never win a forum award so I'm going to start my own award program that nobody ever wins except me. I'd like to think it will be comparable to Oprah being on the cover of her own magazine every month. :cigar:

Last edited:

THFYM

Neither Agree Nor Disagree
Contributor
Reaction score
lol

That's ridiculous.

~_'~"Only a G uses Gmail"~'_~

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure someone already mentioned this but if you haven't heard, you should check into your ticketmaster account. There was a huge class action settlement and are giving away free vouchers. I apparently overpaid enough for 10 general admission tickets.
I did and hey, I have some free vouchers to use. But then it says go to http://www.ticketmaster.com/microsite/settlement to see the eligible events you can use the codes on. I go there and it says "The page you requested could not be found.". :(

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll never win a forum award so I'm going to start my own award program that nobody ever wins except me. I'd like to think it will be comparable to Oprah being on the cover of her own magazine every month. :cigar:
I got nominated for one once.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's fine.
Basically forum awards=no life

-Sincerely,

Master of the year runner-up 2015

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I did and hey, I have some free vouchers to use. But then it says go to http://www.ticketmaster.com/microsite/settlement to see the eligible events you can use the codes on. I go there and it says "The page you requested could not be found.". :(
I had to dig a bit for the terms and conditions and i think its at livenation owned properties (including house of blues) and for most events

Reactions: Dysphoria

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I had to dig a bit for the terms and conditions and i think its at livenation owned properties (including house of blues) and for most events
It says only places with GA so that excludes a lot of venues. :/ HOB is good, though. I saw Suicide Girls there awhile back.

Edit: Except it just closed down?! Ugh!

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Unbreakable was solid though. It was a modern type superhero movie about 10 years before Marvel and DC got really serious about it.
Unbreakable was his best movie. Thanks to my maternal grandmother's Scots ghost stories I got the twist to Sixth Sense in 20 minutes.

Reactions: RaffRiffofTurk

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there anything to do?
not really, here are a few quick quarters though

Title: Survey about classes you may be interested in taking, mostly related to science | PANDA
Requester: Yanka [AAHEKJ3RTD6E] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.52 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 30
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Survey about classes you may be interested in taking, mostly related to science
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Title: Survey about classes you may be interested in taking, mostly related to entrepreneurship | PANDA
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.52 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.83 Promptness

Description: Survey about classes you may be interested in taking, mostly related to entrepreneurship
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Title: Survey about classes you may be interested in taking, mostly related to computer programming | PANDA
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.52 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.83 Promptness

Description: Survey about classes you may be interested in taking, mostly related to computer programming

Status
Not open for further replies.