06/17 - Macadamia Monday!

Who do you like more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KYLaura

Reaction score
I'm freaking out just a little bit. The post office lost my package. Although not a HUGE deal, its almost $1000 worth of stuff and I absolutely need it by next week. I hope they find it!!! :nailbite:
At least I hope the package is insured. At best, I hope they deliver it to your door this morning. With a cup of coffee and a cinnabon for your anxiety.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'm freaking out just a little bit. The post office lost my package. Although not a HUGE deal, its almost $1000 worth of stuff and I absolutely need it by next week. I hope they find it!!! :nailbite:
Omg, that is terrifying! I used to work at a jewelry store and we would have to send the jewelry off for repair in some cases. My boss took in her best friend's engagement ring to have a diamond tightened and reassured her that we had never lost anything (the ring was worth around $10,000 so she was a little scared to leave it) and FedEx lost it! Her friend was devastated and it ruined their friendship. We replaced it and everything, but she was super upset about it. THREE YEARS LATER, FedEx found the ring and we gave it back to her (and let her keep the replacement), but the damage had been done.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
At least I hope the package is insured. At best, I hope they deliver it to your door this morning. With a cup of coffee and a cinnabon for your anxiety.
I just looked and its NOT insured. so that doesn't make me feel very good. thankfully its something that is trackable and able to be registered and the company will replace it if its lost in the mail, but wtf. I'm leaving at 6 am next Wednesday and cannot leave without this!
Omg, that is terrifying! I used to work at a jewelry store and we would have to send the jewelry off for repair in some cases. My boss took in her best friend's engagement ring to have a diamond tightened and reassured her that we had never lost anything (the ring was worth around $10,000 so she was a little scared to leave it) and FedEx lost it! Her friend was devastated and it ruined their friendship. We replaced it and everything, but she was super upset about it. THREE YEARS LATER, FedEx found the ring and we gave it back to her (and let her keep the replacement), but the damage had been done.
I can't even imagine. FedEx lost a brand new phone of mine once too. Verizon shipped out a new one and the original showed up a week or so later super beat up, box falling apart, etc. Doubt that phone was in very good condition just by looking at the box.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I read that and thought to myself "Wow, i've never had a Cinnabon", so i did a location search for them, and there just isn't any near me. I seen they had an online ordering option so i thought, sure why not.

Delicious dream shattered.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I read that and thought to myself "Wow, i've never had a Cinnabon", so i did a location search for them, and there just isn't any near me. I seen they had an online ordering option so i thought, sure why not.

If it's any consolation, I LOVE cinnamon rolls and find Cinnabon to be just ok. The rolls themselves are good, but the icing is weird to me.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If it's any consolation, I LOVE cinnamon rolls and find Cinnabon to be just ok. The rolls themselves are good, but the icing is weird to me.
I don't think i've even had a regular cinnamon roll in about 2 years, i've been on a healthy steak for a long time but that just looks so temping with a nice cup of coffee with it.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I don't think i've even had a regular cinnamon roll in about 2 years, i've been on a healthy steak for a long time but that just looks so temping with a nice cup of coffee with it.
fine a nice cafe that makes them from scratch. much better.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I just looked and its NOT insured. so that doesn't make me feel very good. thankfully its something that is trackable and able to be registered and the company will replace it if its lost in the mail, but wtf. I'm leaving at 6 am next Wednesday and cannot leave without this!

I can't even imagine. FedEx lost a brand new phone of mine once too. Verizon shipped out a new one and the original showed up a week or so later super beat up, box falling apart, etc. Doubt that phone was in very good condition just by looking at the box.
I don't use FedEx for anything I ship anymore and I'm always nervous when someone sends me something and I see that they used them. UPS and USPS are better (except for the time that it snowed and the mail lady didn't want to get out of her car so she threw my package toward the house.....I think it was her last week there though...) I hope that you get your package soon and everything turns out perfect! :love:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
i have all my scrapers on boyfriends computer right now....had to restart it remotely.... can't remember password...so I am catching nothing until he can check facebook and tell me the password lol

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I don't use FedEx for anything I ship anymore and I'm always nervous when someone sends me something and I see that they used them. UPS and USPS are better (except for the time that it snowed and the mail lady didn't want to get out of her car so she threw my package toward the house.....I think it was her last week there though...) I hope that you get your package soon and everything turns out perfect! :love:
It was sent UPS mail innovations, which is combined effort from UPS and USPS. I have been having issues with our mail carrier lately however. Last week she didn't deliver a package and it said something about exception made: no access. Which would mean she couldn't get to my mail box and/or she couldn't get to my front door, but she delivered the normal mail. The next day that same package was shoved in my mailbox, with more mail and another package. I don't understand...

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Caught 4 surveys and thought man, this mornings going great already! And then, on ALL 4 OF THEM...

"You have already completed the maximum number of HITs allowed by this requester. Please click 'Return HIT' to avoid any impact on your approval rating. "

KYLaura

Reaction score

$45? That is insane. I can't eat them anyway, or drink coffee (coffee allergy), so it's just a dream for me too.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
It was sent UPS mail innovations, which is combined effort from UPS and USPS. I have been having issues with our mail carrier lately however. Last week she didn't deliver a package and it said something about exception made: no access. Which would mean she couldn't get to my mail box and/or she couldn't get to my front door, but she delivered the normal mail. The next day that same package was shoved in my mailbox, with more mail and another package. I don't understand...
Our mail person left a note once saying that the package was too big to fit in her truck and I was thinking it was going to be a huge monstrosity, but it turned out to be about the size of a large shoe box....

Status
Not open for further replies.