06/17 - Flanders-Diddly Friday-Doodly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewVegas

Not a player i just Turk alot
Reaction score
Every time I get frustrated with the racy Sergeys, I remind myself that they're not the real Sergey and they're from the requester formerly known as Wiktor Tomczak.

And in my mind, Wiktor = Wiktor Qual HIT. I know the odds are slim, but leave my hopes alive.
those racy hits from the fake sergey are awful

Lunnaku

Reaction score
I want to but I can't I have a ton of stuff to do. I am trying to work this morning. Then I have a ton of stuff to get ready because my kid is coming here to live, because he can't seem to life. I have a trip to get ready for monday (my gram died and I need to go to CT to take care of her affairs). I have a full day canoe trip Sunday. All I wanna do is cuddle and watch OITNB.
Oh wow I'm so sorry. :/

Reactions: Definitely Not Riss

THFYM

Neither Agree Nor Disagree
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't know that was a thing "fake sergey"
Still an Endor requester. The name linked to that RID used to be "Wiktor Tomczak". Check the TO I posted above (that's the "fake" Sergey that's posting the racy HITs).

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
Still an Endor requester. The name linked to that RID used to be "Wiktor Tomczak". Check the TO I posted above (that's the "fake" Sergey that's posting the racy HITs).
Oh lol, Yeah that's still "real" sergey. It's by google, for youtube.... IMO

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about your thoughts and feelings in social situations (~15 minutes)(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Maire Ford [AT7IOTG8S28QT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: This questionnaire is part of a research study being done by researchers at Loyola Marymount University.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Exc: [15274-14685] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

Status
Not open for further replies.