Status
Not open for further replies.

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
Under 3 mins

Title: Attitudes toward groups(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Josh Tybur [A1MMD6ODB2M8T1] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.02 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.97 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 44
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Report how negatively versus positively you feel toward different types of people
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Exc: [15119-14530] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US

Reactions: Azazael

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
are there no more kryptons? poop

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Different Kinds of Memory(~ 30 minutes) | :panda:PANDA:panda:
Requester: SAMlab [A38D5928ZYYN9J] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.05][Fair: 4.89][Comm: 4.00][Fast: 4.70]
Description:
Study: Answer questions about yourself and others. Takes about 20 to 30 minutes.
Time: 1 hour 29 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: :dollarsign:$1.00:dollarsign:
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, Exc: [14822-14233] has not been granted, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85, Location is one of: US

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Reactions: JenniLeigh

SG777

Reaction score
Why is it that people talk so much trash behind others people's backs? Are they afraid of the consequences of doing this face to face? I'm starting to think that most humans lack humanity. Over the course of the last 5 years I can say that most people reject truth and make half ass assumptions from unreliable sources. Logical people want to hear both sides of the story to gain a better understanding. Not feed off of hearsay to feed their fragile egos and reliance on self assurance... But then again, I'm just an observer.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

StanleyMilgram

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Why is it that people talk so much trash behind others people's backs? Are they afraid of the consequences of doing this face to face? I'm starting to think that most humans lack humanity. Over the course of the last 5 years I can say that most people reject truth and make half ass assumptions from unreliable sources. Logical people want to hear both sides of the story to gain a better understanding. Not feed off of hearsay to feed their fragile egos and reliance on self assurance... But then again, I'm just an observer.
Two sides to every pancake, no matter how flat you make it. Although pancakes have the edible advantage...

Reactions: SG777

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
Personally I think it's due to most people becoming narcissistic a-holes that only want to hear what they want to hear and only deal with people that agree 100% with them. Try to have a conversation that is against their beliefs and now YOU are the a-hole.

Either way, welcome to the a-hole world of today. On a brighter side, I hear we are getting a dating site for Mturkers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.