• cereal before milk (shudder)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D.r. Cthulu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not threatening, I am. Bye! P.S. It's not inconsequential. Freedom of speech is a big deal, freedom of expression is a big deal. I don't live in a police state and I don't want to turk on a police state forum.

Reactions: MindNumbing

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 526

I'm not threatening, I am. Bye! P.S. It's not inconsequential. Freedom of speech is a big deal, freedom of expression is a big deal. I don't live in a police state and I don't want to turk on a police state forum.
okay now I have to know what was the meme about?

Reactions: PhantomCatt

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
OH whoops did I offend someone? How about people learn to take a joke. Everyone is offended by something to the point where it's getting ridiculous. Moderator I think YOU're pretty rude and I don't appreciate censorship of that magnitude. I didn't post anything lewd or gross, I didn't post nudity or curse words. I didn't even respond to anyone's post. I posted a freaking meme. Way to lose a new member!
Come back to me about "learning to take a joke" when you belong to one of the most marginalized groups in our society and we'll talk. This conversation is over.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
stuff like that won't even fly on mtg, mtf, or even the discord servers i run for two of the three forums.

its not about freedom of speech, it's about promoting a nice workplace where people can get along and work.

Last edited:

Stealthy714

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know what coinstar does with the gift cards you can "cash in" I tried to cash in a 50.00 food gift card and they offered me 30.50!!! I didn't take it, but I thought that was pretty steep and wondered if they resell them or what.

Reactions: Azazael

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
OH whoops did I offend someone? How about people learn to take a joke. Everyone is offended by something to the point where it's getting ridiculous. Moderator I think YOU're pretty rude and I don't appreciate censorship of that magnitude. I didn't post anything lewd or gross, I didn't post nudity or curse words. I didn't even respond to anyone's post. I posted a freaking meme. Way to lose a new member!
Way to be a goddamn crybaby.
Offended yourself jesus on a cracker

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Make Toll Free Outbound Phone Call | PANDA
Requester: GTR_Co [A34Q9BWURAVPI4] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.67 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★ 4.06 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 25 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Conduct outbound call to toll free number to evaluate answers by Member Services staff.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80;Location is US

Reactions: Aydiarose

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Assessing reactions to experiences at work | PANDA
Requester: John Meyer [AAW4O43EH2U58] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.25 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this academic study, you will be asked to respond to a series of questions about your attitudes towards your organization and other work-related areas of your life, as well as your experiences in your current job.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 5000;Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Reactions: PhantomCatt
Status
Not open for further replies.