• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I OFFERED!!! lol
*hides the fact he owns every console from PS4 to NES* >.>

see above :p
Nice. We should talk about video games soon. I'm trying to collect a few Xbox games which I enjoyed. Would you mind PM a few Xbox Games you would recommend?

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael

Azazael

Reaction score
Nice. We should talk about video games soon. I'm trying to collect a few Xbox games which I enjoyed. Would you mind PM a few Xbox Games you would recommend?
Xbox 1 or Xbox One? And feel free to PM any questions or what not, I actually took a break there and was sorting a container of game stuff lol

Reactions: Ghost Awakening

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
xbox 360 i only played tales of vesperia and Forza. The other games didn't wow me or that I could have gotten them on ps3 and/or pc

Reactions: Azazael

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Barbwire @Barbwire

I think my favorite part right now is I can just do them while I'm watching videos and not pay attention to them. So I'm basically just doing what I'd be doing for fun and just chilling. You know if this guy posts a lot? This is a late night chill hit for sure.

Reaction score
Xbox 1 or Xbox One? And feel free to PM any questions or what not, I actually took a break there and was sorting a container of game stuff lol
I just did. Original Xbox. I apologize for the confusion. I forget how Microsoft does a terrible job in naming their consoles. They had a cycle going.

xbox 360 i only played tales of vesperia and Forza. The other games didn't wow me or that I could have gotten them on ps3 and/or pc
Have you played Fallout 3, Bioshock Series, Dead Space Series, Gears of War Series. I kept 90% of my Xbox 360 collection. A lot of hidden games for the console.

Last edited:

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Barbwire @Barbwire

I think my favorite part right now is I can just do them while I'm watching videos and not pay attention to them. So I'm basically just doing what I'd be doing for fun and just chilling. You know if this guy posts a lot? This is a late night chill hit for sure.
lately he has posted a decent amount I think, they are google hits so be careful of letting them expire / returning them before zoltars etc because then you are locked out for 3 hours and 20 minutes or w/e, but i think he posts somewhat infrequently overall

D

Deleted member 526

lately he has posted a decent amount I think, they are google hits so be careful of letting them expire / returning them before zoltars etc because then you are locked out for 3 hours and 20 minutes or w/e, but i think he posts somewhat infrequently overall
are you guys talking about will's?

Azazael

Reaction score
I just did. Original Xbox. I apologize for the confusion. I forget how Microsoft does a terrible job in naming their consoles. They had a cycle going.

Have you played Fallout 3, Bioshock Series, Dead Space Series, Gears of War Series. I kept 90% of my Xbox 360 collection. A lot of hidden games for the console.
Yeah they did name that stupidly, i just saw the PM alert, I will answer in a minute.

Reactions: Ghost Awakening

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score

like i said, there's not much on there that i didn't already have on ps3 or on pc.

fallout 3, bioshock, dead space are all on my steam account. Didn't like the dead space sequels all that much
gears of war was kind of eh to me

Reactions: <Gucci>

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Is it okay to queue wills or will it mess up anything?

D

Deleted member 526

Title: Identify if the product type(i.e. category) matches with the product or not | PANDA
Requester: PDS_PN1 [A2M3D22LKS2QE4] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 2.71 Communicativity
????? 2.90 Generosity
????? 3.50 Fairness
????? 3.90 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 22
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Identify if the Category matches with the product or not. Provide category in field provided if the given category does not match with the title.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 2817
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95
mindless batch. doesn't pay well though.

hazmat

@__@
Reaction score
Is it okay to queue wills or will it mess up anything?
i queued up a batch. you may get an error but i just opened them all up and found the one that worked and have been working from there.

Reactions: Hotlamp
Status
Not open for further replies.