06/15 - Sugar Lumps Saturday

Would you eat a bowl of dog food for $10,000?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDWFM

Reaction score
i bought off Amazon last night. got it at my door tonight and the money still hasn’t been taken out of my checking account
...we're fast. And don't worry, we'll get your money when the time is right.

Reactions: Peachy

desallemands

Reaction score
Victoria Reznyk.

A requester who puts up HITs mainly about categorizing products for stores. The qual used to be considered valuable and a regular filler moneymaker, but it's been plagued by lag for some time which radically reduces the hourly rate. There was a qual test a few weeks ago and several new people got it, including me.

I've made about $20 on it during that whole time, so meh.
Yes, and a LOT of us got rejections AND the nasty letter from HER.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Clippers are high on the list too. I guess they expect Kawhi to go there
That's the dumbest shit I ever heard. Why would anyone think he'd leave after winning a title there? Vegas dumb af for that one.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
That's the dumbest shit I ever heard. Why would anyone think he'd leave after winning a title there? Vegas dumb af for that one.
that was my initial thought but i watched several of kawhi’s interviews after game 6 and he didn’t thank the fans of toronto or sound like he wanted to get too close with the organization. he even said “i hope they can build off this”.

i dont know man. i would stay in Toronto myself. just won a title and everyone loves you. but i didnt get that vibe from him. kawhi is already a weird cat to begin with

who knows what will happen

Reactions: turkleton

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Guessing Sexual Orientation | Accept
Requester: Michael Cohen [A142H9OA6YT4QY] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00
Available: 1
Description: Four yes/no questions
Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1

I BELIEVE THIS IS A SCAM. 1 MINUTE TIMER AND WOULD NOT SUBMIT SO EXPIRED BEFORE I COULD SUBMIT. I HAVE CONTACTED THE REQUESTER. THERE ARE FOUR QUESTIONS AND ALL ARE PRE-POPULATED. BEWARE!

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Quick decision-making survey(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Fun Behavioral Pollster [A1QR9OJZTV7MZJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.72 Generosity
★★★★ 4.69 Fairness
★★★★ 4.45 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 74 | TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: Tell us what you think about someone else's choice
Time: 1800
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000;Exc: [4879899-152957] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;Location In US
40 secs

Reactions: KYLaura

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
that was my initial thought but i watched several of kawhi’s interviews after game 6 and he didn’t thank the fans of toronto or sound like he wanted to get too close with the organization. he even said “i hope they can build off this”.

i dont know man. i would stay in Toronto myself. just won a title and everyone loves you. but i didnt get that vibe from him. kawhi is already a weird cat to begin with

who knows what will happen
Nobody is gonna like him if does leave, that's some asshole shit. And the Clippers still need more than him to get a title.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Nobody is gonna like him if does leave, that's some asshole shit. And the Clippers still need more than him to get a title.
there was an interview with rachel nichols after game 6 interviewing him and Lowry. and Lowry was like “im just glad he helped me get what i wanted”. he seemed okay with the notion of Kawhi possibly leaving

i don’t even know. there’s no loyalty anymore. im sure toronto would pay him what the clippers would

so if Kawhi does leave...

toronto basically went bust for winning one title

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
there was an interview with rachel nichols after game 6 interviewing him and Lowry. and Lowry was like “im just glad he helped me get what i wanted”. he seemed okay with the notion of Kawhi possibly leaving

i don’t even know. there’s no loyalty anymore. im sure toronto would pay him what the clippers would

so if Kawhi does leave...

toronto basically went bust for winning one title
Exactly. But Kawhi owes it to Toronto to stay. And they're already in trouble after their owner punched the shit out of that cop.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Exactly. But Kawhi owes it to Toronto to stay. And they're already in trouble after their owner punched the shit out of that cop.
personally i rather stay in toronto over going to la and to the west.

there’s a lot of attractive canadian women

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score

You think women like Kawhi though? Imagine getting romantic with someone and then you hear the laugh.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score

Also yeah, why gamble when you can win another title with something that's proven to work.

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Evaluating Effort(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Cognition and Natural Behavior Laboratory [AHN61MLI1DS8R] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.84 Generosity
★★★★ 4.97 Fairness
★★★★ 4.90 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 104 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This survey is a University of Waterloo, Canada research study being conducted in the department of psychology. The faculty supervisor is Evan F. Risko, PhD. The student researcher is Michelle Ashburner. This survey involves viewing an array of words and providing a judgment of how much effort you think would be involved if you were to read each word aloud as quickly and as accurately as possible. You will be completing the survey by an online survey operated by Qualtrics. When information is transmitted over the internet privacy cannot be guaranteed. There is always a risk your responses may be intercepted by a third party (e.g., government agencies, hackers). Qualtrics temporarily collects your computer IP address to avoid duplicate responses in the dataset but we will not retain this information. All of your responses will be stored on a secure server at the University of Waterloo, Canada, to which only authorized researchers have access. If you prefer not to submit your survey responses through Qualtrics, please do not sign up for this study. The data we collect, without identifiers, may be shared publicly, and your identity will remain confidential. This study has been reviewed and received ethics clearance through a University of Waterloo Research Ethics Committee.
Time: 1800
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Exc: [856212119-153214] DoesNotExist ;Location In CA,US;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
50 seconds

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Survey_Challenges in Understanding Clinical Lab Tests | Accept
Requester: healthit [A387ZRDSOJCKW5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.10] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Perceptions of interpreting clinical lab tests and the use of patient portals
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

8 min and very easy

Reactions: KYLaura and Blakkat

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
would you trade james harden for kawhi?
No, but only because there wouldn't be much change. Giving up an MVP candidate might not be good, but if you can get them both playing together, that's something I'd be excited about.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
No, but only because there wouldn't be much change. Giving up an MVP candidate might not be good, but if you can get them both playing together, that's something I'd be excited about.
Though, I feel like if Kawhi was in Houston, Harden and Paul would make fun of Kawhi a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.