minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

TurkSerf

Totally
Reaction score
I bonked hard today. Made about $30 by noon and had to be domestic, run errands etc. Snagged low hanging fruit and am getting ready to watch Downton Abby now.

I have made in the area of $500 in the last 45 days, but most of that in the last week and a half.

Last edited:

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
good job phantomcatt. your monthly is looking nice as well. the $50 club is grateful to have you

Thank you :) I just added today's earnings, so technically I'm over half way... to my original goal. I'm working on adjusting my monthly goal tonight though.... I realized tonight that I need to take on more financial responsibility because (censored private IRL BS) Not happy, but I'll do whatever I have to do.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It also helps Pleco @Pleco feel better about his personal PE
I'm working on it, but a jacked up truck rollin' coal costs a shitload of money, so I can't make up for my tiny PE yet. One day though....

Last edited:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thank you :) I just added today's earnings, so technically I'm over half way... to my original goal. I'm working on adjusting my monthly goal tonight though.... I realized tonight that I need to take on more financial responsibility because (censored private IRL BS) Not happy, but I'll do whatever I have to do.
Tonight is the last night of the turkathon right?

Status
Not open for further replies.