Do you put ketchup on eggs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Does that McDermott Pitch Preception HIT really take as long as it says it does?

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Score a sentence on 5 different metrics on a scale from 0 to 6
but it says .02 pay...I mean...come on

Reactions: jan

alk69

Reaction score
I was going to adjust the rate arbitrarily, but lure you in with an elaborate bonus system.
So...he's gonna pay you based on a randomly chosen time period depending on what you were doing during that time? Good. Sounds fair. Let's see, say, he selects the 5 minutes you spent in the toilet, then your pay would be......shi.......well, in the toilet, so to speak.

jan

Reaction score
Title: [QualificationHIT]Score a sentence on 5 different metrics on a scale from 0 to 6 | Accept
Requester: Dennis Troter [A3M7O9RQE23CM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.89] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.02
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give your scores for a sentence across 5 different metrics, from 0 to 6. This is a qualification hit for a future, more rewarding task.
Qualifications: ERMA_Harvest DoesNotExist ; Avoid Workers DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, GB, IE, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
damn
dog broke through the baby lock on the fridge.
we need a new solution.......:rain:
are these things made of plastic? Do they make metal ones or are you able to fabricate a metal one if you a metal plate and only have a hacksaw, drill and file?

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It took me about an hour and a half. Mturk logged me out a part of the way through and I had to start the whole thing over again. It was not fun.
That's weird you had to start over. When I'm in the middle of a task in the few tasks I was in the middle of during an Mturk auto logout, I've never have to start over. I just have to log back to Mturk before I click submit on the completed task.

jan

Reaction score
are these things made of plastic? Do they make metal ones or are you able to fabricate a metal one if you a metal plate and only have a hacksaw, drill and file?
they are plastic. He just kept pulling on it - and it broke the piece that fits into the lock.

rn, we are using duct tape

I think I want to put on one of those hooks that 'attach anywhere' with tape - and run some rope over the door handle up to the hook. I use that on the bathroom (he and I had a difference of opinion about how one should clean out the litter pan :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.