• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.) - Dear Sergey, I hate you.

IdahoCrab

Reaction score
Has anyone ever checked out Lionbridge? I started filling out an application but then it seemed like they wanted to use my personal internet history and that seemed sketch.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
How are you supposed to tell if you already did past "similar" ones? In my head all the names for this requester has blurred together.
I had an assumption that the HIT would tell you after accepting to return it if you have done a past similar one.

I never got that message so I proceeded. Now you have me wondering if it's scared money if the requester didn't set up the HIT right (hey, it can happen!) but I feel confident things are fine for me.

Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I had an assumption that the HIT would tell you after accepting to return it if you have done a past similar one.

I never got that message so I proceeded. Now you have me wondering if it's scared money if the requester didn't set up the HIT right (hey, it can happen!) but I feel confident things are fine for me.
When I clicked on it, it told me that I had already completed it and to return it, if that makes you feel any better.

Reactions: rsmath

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Predicting Movies | Accept
Requester: Honey Lab [A1JPTS3SMZ257I] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.20] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.94] [Fast=4.21] [Comm=3.83] [Fair=4.54] [Reviews=53] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.46] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.27
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: Watch a short movie clip and write out your predictions about what will happen next. The experiment should take ~17 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

jijab

Reaction score
Last edited:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
This is my first post here.
I've been lurking on and off for a few months, but I decided to make an account and attempt to be social. :sofa:
HI! WELCOME! I like your icon.
Hi! I was going to say it, but Despairagus beat me to it! Pizza Frog is just too awesome.
Welcome to MTC!

Status
Not open for further replies.