06/07 - Taco Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
I don't know about bagels or waffles, but I live by a gas station and every few days at 5am they get a truck that I assume is full of potato chips. I've been thinking about planning a heist or two. Getting into the black market snack business for myself.

Unfortunately I also live by a police station so my chip-based crime ring would probably last all of 5 minutes
only if those chips are made under the former rules. who knew TPTB could ruin potato chips.

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
If they are Uncle Ray's chips it would totally be worth it. I'd risk going to a pound-me-in-the-ass prison for a lifetime supply of kosher dill flavored chips.
Good gravy!

I gotta try these chips!

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
If they are Uncle Ray's chips it would totally be worth it. I'd risk going to a pound-me-in-the-ass prison for a lifetime supply of kosher dill flavored chips.
I hate to take away points on a technicality however...that's not so kosher sounding to me.

Reactions: GTR and sofaslug

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Request to Collect Broken screen Device Images | Accept
Requester: RDALABS [A1HZD84XCHPTF0] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 20.00
Duration: 28800
Available: 1
Description: Require thousands of different categories (slightly cracked, Medium cracked and Heavily Cracked) of Broken and Non broken screen Device (Android and iOS) Images
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
(✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)[/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I also just read about a biscuits and gravy breakfast pizza with sausage and mushrooms... :drool:

that's a little more effort than I want to put forth so early though
see, that I could maybe do. bbq pork on grits though? that's disgusting no matter what time of day lol

cosmia

Reaction score
only if those chips are made under the former rules. who knew TPTB could ruin potato chips.
:eek::eek::eek:

There are new rules ruining potato chips?? This is an outrage and I will never forgive the people responsible for it.

Reactions: cassius

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Problem-Solving Task(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Ariella Kristal (Harvard) [A2G6IZFON2J6VM] Contact
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Description: 5-minute study. The purpose of this research study is to see how people complete problem-solving tasks. You will be paid $0.50 for participating in this study, with a potential to earn up to a $0.50 bonus.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [90546052-90811] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
(✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)[/td][/tr]

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning, all.

Holy shit did I learn a lot about 12 and 13 year olds from my daughter's birthday party yesterday.

I let her enjoy her day before I plan on grounding her for the entire summer - just for who she chooses to hang out with.

One girl spent the night here and started talking, at the dinner table, about how hilarious it was the first time her boyfriend fucked her. She is 12. Her parents allow this.

My daughter was bragging about having a facebook page that her mother and I don't know about.

I found it. It is deleted. She no longer has a tablet and her phone has been blocked from the router and her mother is going to kill the data plan on it this weekend.

Sneaky. Fucking. Kids.
I have always maintained that while our culture has told us that teenage boys are the ones with an excess of hormones, anyone that spends anytime around teenage girls knows it is a two way street.

I had some issues with my son using his tablet when he wasn't supposed to and I found this app that has so many monitoring/lock down capabilities. You can see everything they search, read all their texts if they have a phone, and lock or allow apps/websites/anything you don't want. Both of my children hate it but I love it! It may help you monitor her and still allow her some freedom.
www.qustodio.com

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey items: 10 minutes for $0.7 | Accept
Requester: Alexandra M. Freund [A3RUXVBJ0UI4NQ] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 2700
Description: Answer some demographic and survey items. Should take less than 10 minutes, pays $0.7.
Qualifications: XGTask DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: 4ourfuture
Status
Not open for further replies.