06/07 - Motivation Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good morning all! Wanted to thank everyone for birthday wishes yesterday. Tough with the time difference!!!

I start my trek home tonight. (This afternoon for y’all). I’ll be back in America tomorrow afternoon :) and back to turking to pay off this trip though it hasn’t been super expensive. This place is very very cheap!
Happy Belated Birthday! Your trip seemed to go way too fast! We've missed you though.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
There you go! My Kroger offering a sale on a dozen plain glazed donuts for $2.88 (per clicklist) so that offer should be good in the store later today as well. That's the kind of donut offer I like.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I only got "this study is closed" message on this.
Title: Play a character and chat!Accept
Requester: zhou yu [A6G2I6O4317JD] Contact
TV: $8.98/hr TO: 2.33 TO2: $null/hr
Reward: $0.20
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 26
Description: You will chat to another person while adopting a specific persona. (I:eek: personachat_chat_1559893740)
Qualifications: personachat_chat_1559893740_max_submissions DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US

Reactions: jan

alk69

Reaction score
Good morning Crowders!
I think we can at least get a free donut today so we got that going for us.
I want a donut...make that a box of donuts(why think small?). I'm sure you've heard me say this before, with chocolate frosting on it(them)...I already have the iced coffee, but thanks for asking.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check my Kroger supermarket when I do my weekly grocery shopping later. On National Donut day, they have offered one free donut or deep discounts on 6 or 12 donuts in the past.

Dunkin' is crazy to me in the pricing for a single or a dozen donuts so I don't go there unless I have a coupon, which they have rarely done since opening up a shop 5 minutes from me a couple years ago.
They are expensive!

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Prez

Reaction score
Thank you. I'm fairly new to turking. I have a question, though. Is there something wrong with mturk? The other day there were thousands of hit groups and now there are only 805? There is hardly anything coming through my hit finder as well. It seems like mturk is broken at the moment. Any thoughts on this?

jan

Reaction score
Thank you. I'm fairly new to turking. I have a question, though. Is there something wrong with mturk? The other day there were thousands of hit groups and now there are only 805? There is hardly anything coming through my hit finder as well. It seems like mturk is broken at the moment. Any thoughts on this?
summer is always harder

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's also early. It might pick up later today a bit.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Play a fun iPhone game! | PANDA
Requester: Sorcerers Gold Support [A144B7XBDWB6JA] (Req TV): $43.44/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
The game collects photo data of participant's eyes and face to develop eye tracking software.
Time: 5 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
aha. Visited Dunkin web site - free donut today on National Donut Day with the purchase of a beverage.

Hold out for June 18th - one FREE (no purchase required!) Taco Bell Doritos Locos taco per person by visiting in-person 2-6pm as part of a promotion they have with the NBA.

Last edited:

alluhsin

Reaction score
thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check my Kroger supermarket when I do my weekly grocery shopping later. On National Donut day, they have offered one free donut or deep discounts on 6 or 12 donuts in the past.

Dunkin' is crazy to me in the pricing for a single or a dozen donuts so I don't go there unless I have a coupon, which they have rarely done since opening up a shop 5 minutes from me a couple years ago.
Hiii, I look really creepy since I've been lurking for a few years but never commented. ? If you download the coupons.com app and submit your receipt they will reimburse your donut purchase up to $3 in to your paypal account.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Hiii, I look really creepy since I've been lurking for a few years but never commented. ? If you download the coupons.com app and submit your receipt they will reimburse your donut purchase up to $3 in to your paypal account.
cool to know. A $3 rebate makes a dozen Dunkin' the same price as I get with their coupon that shows up in mail once or twice a year.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley
Status
Not open for further replies.