06/07 - Motivation Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I use JR Panda Crazy and can set a Panda to catch anything with the Audiokite name, any amount. So you can use whatever way you search for a title. Like rsmath said.

im beginning to think i need to set up panda crazy and use it for catching. One of my favorite drip requesters frequently uses a different HIT ID for the same type of task so MTS Hit Catcher only works for a little bit until they post that same type of task with a different HIT ID. That might be part of handicapping me to finding stuff. If I could PANDA by requester name and ignore the HIT IDs, I'm sure I could catch tons more of those drip tasks throughout a day.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Similarity of politicians(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Karoline Schneider [A20N3MN4PU4VS3] (Req TV): $12.66/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Similarity of politicians
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Exc: [151518-150929] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; 735d6117 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

5 minutes

Reactions: scrmcasey and jan

jan

Reaction score
GTR @GTR -- voted pizza yesterday because as long as you keep it frozen, it's good for about a year past the use by date (so it won't kill you) and it was also the option least likely to kill you from food poisoning. :wink:
I was listening to science friday the other day - and they happened to be talking about freezing food. It stays edible - if frozen - indefinitely (might not taste as good) - but you can still eat it.

So, - that pizza could last a lifetime :wink:

Last edited:

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
If you did a amazon_lei on May 11th, they have the second part listed.

Reactions: jan

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Good morning all! Wanted to thank everyone for birthday wishes yesterday. Tough with the time difference!!!

I start my trek home tonight. (This afternoon for y’all). I’ll be back in America tomorrow afternoon :) and back to turking to pay off this trip though it hasn’t been super expensive. This place is very very cheap!

Minx2121

Reaction score
Good morning all! Wanted to thank everyone for birthday wishes yesterday. Tough with the time difference!!!

I start my trek home tonight. (This afternoon for y’all). I’ll be back in America tomorrow afternoon :) and back to turking to pay off this trip though it hasn’t been super expensive. This place is very very cheap!
Happy birthday!!
Where did you travel too?

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Retail Shopping Survey(~ 12 minutes)Accept
Requester: Sean Sands [A2XEY5WSQADOK4] Contact
TV: $13.25/hr TO: n/a TO2: n/a
Reward: $1.40
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 11
Description: 12 min survey about shopping
Qualifications: TP Panel: -925755851 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [150090942-151382] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Good morning Crowders!
I think we can at least get a free donut today so we got that going for us.
thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check my Kroger supermarket when I do my weekly grocery shopping later. On National Donut day, they have offered one free donut or deep discounts on 6 or 12 donuts in the past.

Dunkin' is crazy to me in the pricing for a single or a dozen donuts so I don't go there unless I have a coupon, which they have rarely done since opening up a shop 5 minutes from me a couple years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.