06/06 - Maroon Clownfish Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read sentences and answer questions (in English) | PANDA
Requester: Dan Parker [AZVZ6L4U74781] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read some sentences in English, word-by-word, and answer Yes/No questions about what you read.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000;Prevent survey re-takes has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;Location is US

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is the word counter on those 'accurate' for the sake of having enough content or is everyone excluding things like 'to', 'of' and other "non-words"?

catnapped

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: The aim of this is to gain additional ways of asking questions about a T-Rex to a T-Rex | PANDA
Requester: Andy Aidoo [A1U9TV17EWE7AC] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: We need you to ask Tina (our T-Rex chatbot) 25 questions; related to, or directly about, the subject of Tina the T-Rex. This means that they must be about Tina/Tyrannosaurus Rex's, as well as questions a 5-12 child potentially could ask.
Time: 30 minutes
Qualifications: None

Reactions: Squatty

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read sentences and answer questions (in English) | PANDA
Requester: Dan Parker [AZVZ6L4U74781] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read some sentences in English, word-by-word, and answer Yes/No questions about what you read.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000;Prevent survey re-takes has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;Location is US
Every single panda posted when I have more than 4 tabs open breaks for me. It goes null. Wtf.

Reactions: bxpretzel

catnapped

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey and view products ~ 15-20 minutes | PANDA
Requester: J. Eelen [A2PK1LHPIR0KF] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.60 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Only accept this HIT if you consider yourself a NOVELTY SEEKER! Answer a survey about engaging with new things and experience a series of products
Reward: $1.60
Qualifications: Location is US

corvid

Contributor
Reaction score
Is the word counter on those 'accurate' for the sake of having enough content or is everyone excluding things like 'to', 'of' and other "non-words"?
are you talking about the social media posts? the counter is accurate, i think. and it won't let you submit if you don't have enough words.

Dutchy

Lion's Dimension
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: The aim of this is to gain additional ways of asking questions about a T-Rex to a T-Rex | PANDA
Requester: Andy Aidoo [A1U9TV17EWE7AC] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: We need you to ask Tina (our T-Rex chatbot) 25 questions; related to, or directly about, the subject of Tina the T-Rex. This means that they must be about Tina/Tyrannosaurus Rex's, as well as questions a 5-12 child potentially could ask.
Time: 30 minutes
Qualifications: None
i have never wanted to get a hit more than that

jan

Reaction score

catnapped

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
are you talking about the social media posts? the counter is accurate, i think. and it won't let you submit if you don't have enough words.
Yeah, keep wondering if they'll reject it even if there's enough words if too much is 'rubbish'

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
you're not qual'ed for the HIT
Qual'ed or not it happens so Idk why that would be the reason. It's always with more than 4 tabs.
I don't believe either of these are correct. I thought we had figured out that the 'null' error happens when the person that posted the HIT is not qualified.

Last edited:

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Btw, my account was suspended over the weekend abruptly, i think i got a hard block from a requester, so just waiting for amazon's reply, i contacted them and they told me to wait for 2-3 business days for final decision, hope i get my account back, otherwise, am so depressed right now. Am willing to wait for any time period as long as i get it back, any tips.
I'm not sure if your question was already answered or not as I got distracted with the kiddos breakfast... I'm so sorry to hear about your account! I've never been through something like that personally, but I know that there are a few people here on the board that have. I believe mordea @mordea and Tribune @Tribune and I think a few others. They would be the best people to ask. Good luck!

Reaction score
I'm not sure if your question was already answered or not as I got distracted with the kiddos breakfast... I'm so sorry to hear about your account! I've never been through something like that personally, but I know that there are a few people here on the board that have. I believe mordea @mordea and Tribune @Tribune and I think a few others. They would be the best people to ask. Good luck!
Thanks for the suggestions, hope i get my account back too.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

MamaTurkey

Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Some mornings I really wonder if the survey takers are properly taking into account that their audience is people willing to do HITs for cents when they ask hypothetical questions with concrete amounts...

Reactions: CatWhiskers
Status
Not open for further replies.