Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to confirm you were actually paid for a bonus? I got the email, updated MTS over the past 45 days, and it's not showing up in my today's activity bonuses on the dashboard. The 91 cent went through, but not the $6. :cautious:
Look just to the left of that on the actual dashboard and it should show already has paid.
Tough to confirm if you've already had stuff pay out today tho.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I think you just have to track your paid HITs and see if there's money that didn't come from those, I don't think there's a script or anything
makes sense

Look just to the left of that on the actual dashboard and it should show already has paid.
Tough to confirm if you've already had stuff pay out today tho.
I see what you're talking about. Still just the 91 cents over there as well. Hopefully it will come through later. I don't want to have to email a requester saying "Hey, thanks for that bonus, but it never came through."

Thanks, guys.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Leftover spaghetti with meat sauce was my favorite breakfast when I was a kid :rolleyes:
I'm such a pansy, that literally made my stomach flip-flop lol

Reactions: Sondi

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
Leftover spaghetti with meat sauce was my favorite breakfast when I was a kid :rolleyes:
We go to this little diner for breakfast once a week, and 90% of the time I get a cup of chili with a side of bacon at like 7-8am. I don't normally eat solids for breakfast cause of my stomach, but it's always so good to me! They know us by name and think it's amusing I like breakfast chili.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about political issues | Accept
Requester: Allard Aurélien [A3B9EAFK7I02OT] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 3600
Available: 6
Description: You will have to answer some questions regarding political and moral issues. Completing the survey should take around 5 minutes.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We go to this little diner for breakfast once a week, and 90% of the time I get a cup of chili with a side of bacon at like 7-8am. I don't normally eat solids for breakfast cause of my stomach, but it's always so good to me! They know us by name and think it's amusing I like breakfast chili.
That sounds delicious... my stomach is growling thinking about breakfast chili dogs now :hungry:

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
That sounds delicious... my stomach is growling thinking about breakfast chili dogs now :hungry:
I accepted that I had finally become a weird SoCal Mountain Desert Townie the day that the local diner knew my breakfast order before I could say it. Also, the donut shop guy knows I'm going hiking if I come in, and shuffles towards the custard filled while asking about my planned mileage for the day. I don't always eat a donut, but when I do, you can bet I'm going to hike enough that I don't feel super bad about it!

Also, now I want breakfast chili too!

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just bought my son a Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy plus pillow. 24". Thanks MTURK!
He better like it. He loves the Rocket we got from Build-A-Bear, but he'll probably hate this lol.

Kids.

Looks like it's been a good morning so far. Time for me to get to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.