06/04 - This is Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Potter

Reaction score
I took a survey this morning that had a writing component in it. I had something I had previously written and tried to cut and paste it into the survey, but it would not allow me to do that. Is this something new going on with requesters? I have never come across this before and if this is some new idea they have come up with, it's really going to reduce the number of surveys I do that contain writing sections.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Image communication | Accept
Requester: Bijou5389 [A21XN3VPMCIF0K] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.76] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.22] [Fast=2.17] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=2.14] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: We are interested in understanding how people respond to advertisements. The study will take about 7 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

jan

Reaction score
I took a survey this morning that had a writing component in it. I had something I had previously written and tried to cut and paste it into the survey, but it would not allow me to do that. Is this something new going on with requesters? I have never come across this before and if this is some new idea they have come up with, it's really going to reduce the number of surveys I do that contain writing sections.
they pretty much don't want you to do that for any surveys - for a variety of reasons. One is that some of the writing prompts are designed to spark a response in you. Cutting and pasting doesn't generate the psychological effect they are trying for. (It ruins their data).

Many people don't do writing surveys - after awhile (I often won't).

PandaThief

Reaction score
Did Amazon add a bonus reward column to the dash or is that the script i'm using or have i just been blind all this time ?

• Haha
Reactions: cb456 and jan

cassius

Reaction score
They can and will reject previously written/used info.

jan

Reaction score
I should add that as much as I hate writing survey's

the summer slump is real (and it might be one of the few options out there :looking: :cliff:

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
I know a few requesters don't allow copy/pasted things to try to weed out bots and automated responses. It may also be any of the reasons that other posters have mentioned previously.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
also, seems like there have been a few suspensions going around (someone posted the other day - who has had his account for years and years). And a few others in our suspension thread.

So, be careful out there!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
also, seems like there have been a few suspensions going around (someone posted the other day - who has had his account for years and years). And a few others in our suspension thread.

So, be careful out there!
Noooooooooo ugh maybe this is a sign to not work for a few days :thinking:

Reactions: HelloHello and jan
Status
Not open for further replies.