Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I've seen people get it back after losing it. I've even seen people get suspended, get their accounts back, and still end up getting it. There's always hope.
i haven’t seen anyone lose it and get it back yet, but i haven’t been turking as long as you i don’t think (i started in 2015). i’ve read about some suspended cases that got it

i’ve msg’d support probably 7 times since February. ofc they can’t provide me any info about getting masters back besides they have their “own formula”. so i’ve been left having to try my best and hope i eventually get it back :( i don’t believe it was handed back out since I lost mine on Feb 14.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
If you work expecting to get it back . It'll never come . Just keep doing you , try not to think of it . You'll get it back when you least expect it .
kind of like true love?

Reactions: GTR

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
i haven’t seen anyone lose it and get it back yet, but i haven’t been turking as long as you i don’t think (i started in 2015). i’ve read about some suspended cases that got it

i’ve msg’d support probably 7 times since February. ofc they can’t provide me any info about getting masters back besides they have their “own formula”. so i’ve been left having to try my best and hope i eventually get it back :( i don’t believe it was handed back out since I lost mine on Feb 14.
Yeah, I think you're right. Just keep working on as much different stuff as you can, I guess. If the golden batch theory has any truth maybe you'll stumble on to something.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I couldn't imagine doing 3 million HITs and having to enter a captcha for every 35 getting there. I think I'd be dead.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I think you're right. Just keep working on as much different stuff as you can, I guess. If the golden batch theory has any truth maybe you'll stumble on to something.
my plan lately is working on everything (within reason) because i need every penny. spending $$ at the dentist like crazy the last few months and have another appointment next week. i even did audiokites earlier :(

Reactions: GTR and aveline

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
im saving for an appointment next week that i dont even know the cost too

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score