Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a stocking simulation (Type 6) | PANDA
Requester: Chirag Surti [A2LMOKBEB3LMWJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be participating in a research module designed to simulate the stocking decisions that managers make in a typical retail store. This simulation deals with different types of purchasing models.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;CSurti_Project6_Participation has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 75
HOTD right there

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not getting better. I'm trying.

Reactions: Azazael

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I've given all the advice I can think of. I listened to "Hurt" (NIN version, the JC version didn't exist at the time) nonstop for about a month after my last breakup. Then I met a new guy and married the shit out of him. It just takes time. Much like the death of a loved one, there is a grieving process.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
How old are you again? I could stalk your profile, but I'm not that kinda creep. Was she your first love?
I'm 26. Not my first love. Or my second. Or third. It's strange. It's really strange. I had a 4 year relationship end last year, but this 5 month relationship hurts a hell of a lot more. I wish I could explain it. I thought she was the one for me. Truthfully.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I get it. I bonded hard and fast with my (now) husband. At 19, we were shacked up and I was pregnant within 6 months of meeting him. Pregnancy didn't pan out but it made us stronger.
I'm 26. Not my first love. Or my second. Or third. It's strange. It's really strange. I had a 4 year relationship end last year, but this 5 month relationship hurts a hell of a lot more. I wish I could explain it. I thought she was the one for me. Truthfully.

Reactions: Azazael and Peachy

Azazael

Reaction score
My teen wants it for his 15th birthday this month. He plays a ton of Halo and Destiny. Would you recommend Overwatch?
Personally, after testing the game, I really didn't like it and I play a lot of FPS games. It just felt weird to me.

I'm not getting better. I'm trying.
Baby peachy steps man, I keep telling ya that.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I get it. I bonded hard and fast with my (now) husband. At 19, we were shacked up and I was pregnant within 6 months of meeting him. Pregnancy didn't pan out but it made us stronger.
I can imagine how something like that could definitely strengthn your guys' bond.

My ex said she can't juggle a relationship with long distance, college and a job. No signs she wants to be friends, either. 2 weeks no contact now. Every text I get... I hope it's from her, but it's not.

/emo

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
This band is my go to when I'm feelin' down like I have been lately

Reactions: SpookyMyers
Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider you're going to be okay. A few months from now you will rejuvenate. It is a process. It takes time. It gets easier in the sense that you will know that you did all you could. Nothing more and nothing less. I'm not out of words. What's even more interesting is that I talk more here than I do in person. However, with the words I have posted, I would like for you to give them a once over. Their are no hidden messages, no shortcuts, no bullshit, all genuine. A little long, but it seems like a start of some sorts.

One thing that I tried: Carry a composition book/small notebook. In their write your thoughts/draw. Self-meditation! Hope you feel better. Remember, that whatever you're going through is only temporary. You will overcome this.

Shuten Doge

You would feel small...like a rat. Radials
Reaction score
Overwatch is an FPS for non-fps players.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It doesn't help that deep down I think I'm going to marry this girl in the future somehow. Bye guys

Reaction score
I don't know what song it was. I'm feeling sleepy.

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider you're going to be okay. A few months from now you will rejuvenate. It is a process. It takes time. It gets easier in the sense that you will know that you did all you could. Nothing more and nothing less. I'm not out of words. What's even more interesting is that I talk more here than I do in person. However, with the words I have posted, I would like for you to give them a once over. Their are no hidden messages, no shortcuts, no bullshit, all genuine. A little long, but it seems like a start of some sorts.

One thing that I tried: Carry a composition book/small notebook. In their write your thoughts/draw. Self-meditation! Hope you feel better. Remember, that whatever you're going through is only temporary. You will overcome this.
I know I did all I could, but in a way that also hurts more. I literally did all I could. I'm going to start writing more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.