06/02 - Tisane Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labrat

Burning the midnight oil with napalm.
Reaction score
yeah I'm not too too worried about it. I'm at like 384 as far as approved hits go but it'll keep going up. I DO be careful with large batches that I've never done before, it would be bad if I took a massive hit of rejections.
Do you do any penny hits? Things really start to open up after 1000 approved.

v2thej

Reaction score
yeah I'm not too too worried about it. I'm at like 384 as far as approved hits go but it'll keep going up. I DO be careful with large batches that I've never done before, it would be bad if I took a massive hit of rejections.
i like worst case scenario script, i usually can have 20 hits pending at any given moment to keep it above 99% if ALL get rejected
link if u want it

Lunnaku

Reaction score
Do you do any penny hits? Things really start to open up after 1000 approved.
I was for a while but I haven't seen turkfaces in forever. KB takes me too long so I don't like them that much. 2-3 minutes her hit is a huge gap of time.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Lunnaku

Reaction score
i like worst case scenario script, i usually can have 20 hits pending at any given moment to keep it above 99% if ALL get rejected
link if u want it
Yep already got that, too. Thank you though. :D

Labrat

Reaction score
I was for a while but I haven't seen turkfaces in forever. KB takes me too long so I don't like them that much. 2-3 minutes her hit is a huge gap of time.
There's a really good script to have multiple pandas going. With this, you can have a fairly long list of pandas going in 2 or 3 tabs. Eats up less bandwidth for me than Turkmaster (I use that for requesters now rather than pandas). MyLikes, Proboards, and Venue Quality are pretty reliable for most of all day every day. Last night was kinda dry, but it picks up during the day. You can easily add 100+ hits a day, if not more. Very useful between batches and surveys.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/8013-ikarma-s-sequential-panda-zings-and-mylikes-add-your-own-for-mturk

Lunnaku

Reaction score
There's a really good script to have multiple pandas going. With this, you can have a fairly long list of pandas going in 2 or 3 tabs. Eats up less bandwidth for me than Turkmaster (I use that for requesters now rather than pandas). MyLikes, Proboards, and Venue Quality are pretty reliable for most of all day every day. Last night was kinda dry, but it picks up during the day. You can easily add 100+ hits a day, if not more. Very useful between batches and surveys.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/8...anda-zings-and-mylikes-add-your-own-for-mturk
I am still limited to 100 hits per day so I tend to be a little selective, but this is still amazing, thank you.

Reactions: Labrat

Labrat

Reaction score
I am still limited to 100 hits per day so I tend to be a little selective, but this is still amazing, thank you.
No problem. Yeah, when I was a newbie, I'd do surveys for $$ until it ran dry, then maxed out on penny hits. Only a few more days and the sky's the limit, man. Hang in there.

Lunnaku

Reaction score
No problem. Yeah, when I was a newbie, I'd do surveys for $$ until it ran dry, then maxed out on penny hits. Only a few more days and the sky's the limit, man. Hang in there.
I'm doing my best - though not seeing a whole lotta action today, but hey breakfast sandwhiches.

Reactions: Labrat

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
well i returned that 14 day hit, seemed straightforward but the directions for the hit itself was a little confusing

Last edited:

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Product Quality and Value | PANDA
Requester: TLDR [A1TOHN39UKBEUT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.50 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.74 Generosity
★★★★ 4.65 Fairness
★★★★ 4.71 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 61 | TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: Product Quality and Value
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 101
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Previous xxxx has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.