06/02 - Standard Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: An Investigation into Influences on Collective Action | Accept
Requester: Winnifred Louis [A29TQOHZUJ99NT] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.25] [Pay: 4.83] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.57] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.71] [Fair: 4.95] [Reviews: 48] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.05
Duration: 4 hours
Available: 1
Description: Gun Control supporters are asked to complete a survey on personal life experiences, adverse childhood events, attitudes,

I did this yesterday, worth it - pays by bonus
And fast!

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Winnifred Louis for work related to 3LN3BXKGC00WOO36BX9OUYHQBY0WGV.
The value of your bonus is: $3.95 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Been a while but I'm trying to get back into the turkin' game - can I just install that panda crazy script if all I want is to be able to panda batches? Asking here for more eye traffic. TY
I think some of coming back and getting started again will depend on if you turked after the change in December. If you haven't turked after the change then you definitely want to visit the threads about that and the script updates. PC is still a thing though.

turkinusa

Reaction score
I think some of coming back and getting started again will depend on if you turked after the change in December. If you haven't turked after the change then you definitely want to visit the threads about that and the script updates. PC is still a thing though.
I've only done surveys since the change. I wasn't sure if pandas still even existed until I saw a link for one earlier, so I figured I'd hop on and ask you fine folks about it.

edit: onion on the belt ...as was the style at the time lolol

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I've only done surveys since the change. I wasn't sure if pandas still even existed until I saw a link for one earlier, so I figured I'd hop on and ask you fine folks about it.

Ha! Noone has ever said that to me and it's always been my tagline that's so funny.
Yeah you might want to check the script updates threads just in case. And if you just keep up with the forum with their news about batches and stuff then you'll be caught up pretty quickly.

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score

I had to bite the bullet and start using Panda Crazy after the change. There's a bit of a learning curve, but youtube videos helped me out and it's been life-changing (if mturk was life). Take like a day to research panda crazy via videos and the thread on this forum and you'll probably see an immediate upswing in your earnings.

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Opinions and Issues(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Eccles School of Business Studies [A1E8FS7O72ISB9] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.96] [Fast=4.68] [Comm=4.56] [Fair=4.62] [Reviews=33] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1800
Description: 4-minute survey on attitudes
Qualifications: Exc: [387487575-90695] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

jan

Reaction score
Enough of this - I'm going out to buy cow poop, I'm way up North so I can still do some planting (the tomatoes went in two weeks ago - eggplant last week). I have a few more seedlings that I can put in - plus another round of lettuce.

I think I need some fly paper as well (hate to do it, but the dog has destroyed two wood blinds and another plastic one. We don't have lots of flies - but every other day or so a SINGLE one gets in and the big dog just goes nuts. I'm worried he's going to bust through a window at some point!

turkinusa

Reaction score
Ha! Noone has ever said that to me and it's always been my tagline that's so funny.
Yeah you might want to check the script updates threads just in case. And if you just keep up with the forum with their news about batches and stuff then you'll be caught up pretty quickly.
I had to bite the bullet and start using Panda Crazy after the change. There's a bit of a learning curve, but youtube videos helped me out and it's been life-changing (if mturk was life). Take like a day to research panda crazy via videos and the thread on this forum and you'll probably see an immediate upswing in your earnings.
Awesome, thank you!!

And much thanks to the people who figured all this stuff out after amazon "fixed" things!

cassius

Reaction score
Enough of this - I'm going out to buy cow poop, I'm way up North so I can still do some planting (the tomatoes went in two weeks ago - eggplant last week). I have a few more seedlings that I can put in - plus another round of lettuce.

I think I need some fly paper as well (hate to do it, but the dog has destroyed two wood blinds and another plastic one. We don't have lots of flies - but every other day or so a SINGLE one gets in and the big dog just goes nuts. I'm worried he's going to bust through a window at some point!
wait till he gets the fly paper stuck in his coat.:eek:

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions. | Accept
Requester: Talya Bauer [AGPA3239IJRGD] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.31] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=18] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 2400
Description: Please give us your opinion about our questions.
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 89; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.