05/31 - The Sweet Taste of Boba Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Also join the discord if you want! We have a lot of people on it already but could use more.

If you have a theme that you want to see, title-wise, video-wise, etc. for the new thread I would like to hear suggestions! http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/daily-thread-ideas.1250/

Theme brought to you by Krikket @Krikket

Goose

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Judgments of Crime Victims | PANDA
Requester: Erik Mac Giolla [AYI1PL895HFZD] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Make judgments of a crime victim from a brief vignette
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

1:30

jessinchicago

Reaction score
I legitimately just got beat up. I mean someone kicked the crap out of me and if the cops hadn't shown up my face would be through a fence post.

D

Deleted member 481

I screened out & got the 35 cents for 2 minutes. Can't have done it within the past 5 days.
Title: Auditory Experiment - $2.00 BONUS possible for a total of $2.35 in ~16min! (timeout in 40min) | PANDA
Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.60 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.99 Generosity
★★★★ 4.04 Fairness
★★★★ 4.13 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 96 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Bonus $2.00 awarded for good performance (see preview for pay scheme)! Listen closely and make judgments about sounds!
Time: 40 minutes
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
I legitimately just got beat up. I mean someone kicked the crap out of me and if the cops hadn't shown up my face would be through a fence post.
Gods below. Are you alright? Any lacerations or bruises? Also... got a description? I mean you lot are good people and I'd be willing to take a bat and introduce it to some prick's face for causing any of you issues. Except Vanya. She doesn't bring enough wine to get my defense.

Reactions: jessinchicago

RaffRiffofTurk

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Restaurant recommendations via web chat | PANDA
Requester: MTurk Researcher [AI3OU0DPRI0E3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.50 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.94 Generosity
★★★★ 4.77 Fairness
★★★★ 4.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 255 | TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will need to use a web-based chat system to speak with another Worker, and either request details of a restaurant suited to an assigned roleplay 'persona', or use a built-in search tool to find a suitable restaurant. (Task duration:At least 5 minutes)
Time: 2 weeks
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US
3:16

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I screened out & got the 35 cents for 2 minutes. Can't have done it within the past 5 days.
Title: Auditory Experiment - $2.00 BONUS possible for a total of $2.35 in ~16min! (timeout in 40min) | PANDA
Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.60 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.99 Generosity
★★★★ 4.04 Fairness
★★★★ 4.13 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 96 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Bonus $2.00 awarded for good performance (see preview for pay scheme)! Listen closely and make judgments about sounds!
Time: 40 minutes
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US
You absolutely do NOT want to be approved for this hit. I have been several times. I always forget the requester name and fall for it. It's pure torture.

jessinchicago

Reaction score
Yes, but my ear hurts like hell. He/she went after the left side of my face. I don't fight and I don't even know how to, but sometimes I don't know when to shut the fuck up and this was obviously one of those times!!

RaffRiffofTurk

Contributor
Reaction score
You absolutely do NOT want to be approved for this hit. I have been several times. I always forget the requester name and fall for it. It's pure torture.
I did that yesterday and it was weird. The bonus made it tolerable but it's only about one step above those Mataki/Strange HITs on the horrible subjects.

Reactions: SpookyMyers
D

Deleted member 481

3 minutes
Title: Marketing Survey: 3-4 minutes ($.25 compensation) | PANDA
Requester: Roseann Hassey [A2ILGKP9QVCULW] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.23 Generosity
★★★★ 4.50 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.89 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 16 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This survey asks you questions about issues that happen with companies and products
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.25

RaffRiffofTurk

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, but my ear hurts like hell. He/she went after the left side of my face. I don't fight and I don't even know how to, but sometimes I don't know when to shut the fuck up and this was obviously one of those times!!
This is coming from a future nurse and someone with a big mouth. Go for the nose if you ever get a chance, breaking the nose will make the eyes water and screw up their concentration. Plus it hurts like a bitch.

D

Deleted member 481

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
This is coming from a future nurse and someone with a big mouth. Go for the nose if you ever get a chance, breaking the nose will make the eyes water and screw up their concentration. Plus it hurts like a bitch.
This. Butt of your hand to the nose in a upward motion. Boom. Or solar plexus. That's what my dad taught me and its come in handy a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.