05/30 - National Hole in My Bucket Day Wednesday!

Do you think the work threads are work-focused enough?

• No, we could be more work-focused.

Votes: 38 27.3%
  • Yes, it's fine.

Votes: 92 66.2%
  • Could be less work-focused and more social.

Votes: 9 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 2-8 min study on performance evaluations(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Lbw [A3SE9YWM897AO8] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.92] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=80] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1200
Available: 45
Description: Read a short story and give your opinions
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [35675706-90200] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
yes[/td][/tr]

Reactions: scrmcasey and Sondi

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Business Scenarios(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Kelly Nault [A3CZPTI9N3ME9X] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.85] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 600
Available: 1
Description: This study includes a screening item
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [90537-90204] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Alright, truth time. It's been slow, and I work a lot, and my wrists are jacked from computer use, so I'm underachieving a lot here. I was pulling $100+ a week for a few months, but now I struggle to $50. I did look back the other day and realize that wow, in a month, I will have paid off $5000 in debt (not including car payments...) in 13 months, even with the chaos of moving 5 times, buying a car, struggling, etc but still sometimes enjoying myself, feeding my animals well, etc.

But this past week I overspent on my credit card and can't pay it off with this paycheck I got today, because I need groceries and gas. So i need to have less fun and be on here more :(

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Alright, truth time. It's been slow, and I work a lot, and my wrists are jacked from computer use, so I'm underachieving a lot here. I was pulling $100+ a week for a few months, but now I struggle to $50. I did look back the other day and realize that wow, in a month, I will have paid off $5000 in debt (not including car payments...) in 13 months, even with the chaos of moving 5 times, buying a car, struggling, etc but still sometimes enjoying myself, feeding my animals well, etc.

But this past week I overspent on my credit card and can't pay it off with this paycheck I got today, because I need groceries and gas. So i need to have less fun and be on here more :(
when you say your wrists are jacked, do you mean they are buff and muscular?

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score

I say this with no judgment or sarcasm and with great empathy from my own youth;

Welcome to life. Where the rules are made up by jackasses who don't want to pay you and you never truly get ahead.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I say this with no judgment or sarcasm and with great empathy from my own youth;

Welcome to life. Where the rules are made up by jackasses who don't want to pay you and you never truly get ahead.
hey, hey, don't forget one important thing she said

Alright, truth time.
she said it's "truth time"

that implies that every single other time was 'lying time'

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score

You should be proud of yourself for paying off $5,000 in debt -- that's great! I would just do as much as you can on mturk and try to pay off what you overspent. Don't get down on yourself, but remember how you got in debt in the first place and don't do it again. Debt sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.