Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well I didn't, that Lego set really is on sale. I'm gonna build an entire Lego city with tiny Lego citizens, and cuckoldry will be strictly prohibited.
You have no authority to outlaw cuckoldery! Plus, you love it. It's the basis of our marriage.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 526

Reactions: Concise

cassius

Reaction score
Hi Turker, I went back to sleep but it's time to get up now. how are you? I take it everything is still broke?

D

Deleted member 526

Hi Turker, I went back to sleep but it's time to get up now. how are you? I take it everything is still broke?
no it all got fixed last night :) there have been some okay surveys. it is very slow. maybe the requesters need time to figure out it isn't broken anymore.

Reactions: jan and cassius

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
no it all got fixed last night :) there have been some okay surveys. it is very slow. maybe the requesters need time to figure out it isn't broken anymore.
Requesters are probably off on their vacation. Hoped there might have been something backlogged but kind of figured there wouldn't be (aside from those Geekwires but that might've been a coincidence).

Just better hope Racenote shows up today! (did anyone get any correspondence about their new platform?)

D

Deleted member 526

Requesters are probably off on their vacation. Hoped there might have been something backlogged but kind of figured there wouldn't be (aside from those Geekwires but that might've been a coincidence).

Just better hope Racenote shows up today! (did anyone get any correspondence about their new platform?)
no I didn't know about it. are we supposed to sign up somewhere else for the new platform?

Reactions: Concise
Status
Not open for further replies.