05/27 - Mellow Monday

How you feeling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
Both of you are masochists. Today was rough.
Was it rough? I didn't make much, but, then I actually basically slept thru the entire day. So there's my excuse...sometimes you just fall in a hole and need to regroup....or sleep all day, which is my personal response.

Reactions: Blakkat and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Was it rough? I didn't make much, but, then I actually basically slept thru the entire day. So there's my excuse...sometimes you just fall in a hole and need to regroup....or sleep all day, which is my personal response.
To be honest, I didn't really try very hard today, but I was posting HITs for most of the day and it didn't look like there was much out there.

Reactions: alk69

alk69

Reaction score
To be honest, I didn't really try very hard today, but I was posting HITs for most of the day and it didn't look like there was much out there.
True, I did look in on my way to the bathroom and most of what was there was rubbish or rubbish I'd already done.

Reactions: aveline

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Both of you are masochists. Today was rough.
Yeah, I'm like -$500 or some number I'm too scared check my bank account and see because I actually did stuff this weekend.

Reactions: aveline

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Well, I hope you learned your lesson. Never do stuff.
Does anyone ever learn a lesson? I mean maybe you do, but we all make the same mistakes over and over again. That's why Peachy @Peachy worked instead of sitting at home all day eating pizza and watching a marathon of The Rock movies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Apologies to anyone having issues with the forum. I've been messing with some stuff. Should be all good now.

Reactions: jklmnop
Status
Not open for further replies.