05/26 - Feelin Frisky Friday!

Which Captain should win this week?

• scrmcasey (http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/817900/)

Votes: 48 44.0%
  • Sweetiepuff (http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/818069/)

Votes: 41 37.6%
  • Sara Gates (http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/817963/)

Votes: 20 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
I think people are just mad at themselves deep down. It feels good to put down others on a forum on the internet. I did want advice. Shit went down. It's in the past now. I'm laughing as I type this. It's not even serious
Probably why it's better not to ask. If I described my single life in the 70s and 80s the women here would hate me and the men wouldn't believe it. It couldn't have happened in any other era either. It was a veritable free for all. The only advice I would give is to be honest. I never led anyone on.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Probably why it's better not to ask. If I described my single life in the 70s and 80s the women here would hate me and the men wouldn't believe it. It couldn't have happened in any other era either. It was a veritable free for all. The only advice I would give is to be honest. I never led anyone on.
In the what decades now?

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
YOU HAPPENED TO ME! :ROFL:
You know what's the good thing about forums? And I remind myself of this when I get into it with someone. If you click on the red X, it all goes away.

Reactions: Squatty

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
yeah I need to not ask anymore. thanks for this

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You know what's the good thing about forums? And I remind myself of this when I get into it with someone. If you click on the red X, it all goes away.
Hmmm boy what havent I thought of that? maybe it's the countless other people I enjoy talking too. Not gonna leave cause of one person.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think the issue is ever how many people you have sex with, it's the circumstances that surround it. I definitely don't think you'd be hated by anyone here.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I don't think the issue is ever how many people you have sex with, it's the circumstances that surround it. I definitely don't think you'd be hated by anyone here.
Yeah one time I had sex in the bushes. You're good.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
You underestimate the kinkiness of this forum :electrolyte:

Status
Not open for further replies.