Reaction score
Title: Recognition Memory Experiment (~60 minutes)Accept
Requester: Michael Kahana [A1AG958OMJXUAC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.93][Pay=Fair][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Good][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.07][Fast=4.53][Comm=4.27][Fair=4.72][Reviews=51][ToS=0]
Reward: $10.00
Duration: 04:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Try to remember as many words as you can! Please note that ad blockers must be paused/disabled for the HIT to appear.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

jenu

Reaction score
Title: Inspector GameAccept
Requester: STS Lab [A3UBQTCR2B8RJN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.47][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Excellent][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.80][Fast=4.19][Comm=3.20][Fair=4.24][Reviews=148][ToS=0]
Reward: $9.50
Duration: 02:00:00
Description: Make judgements about some "gemstones," and earn coins that are converted into a bonus payment. This study should take 50-60 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

jenu

Reaction score
Title: Audio naturalness evaluationAccept
Requester: Tomoki Hayashi [AN7N843J2F99E] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$null][Pay=Unrated][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 01:00:00
Description: How natural (i.e. human-sounding) is this recording?
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

jenu

Reaction score
Title: Complete a survey about your emotions and social perceptionsAccept
Requester: Dr. David Kimhy [A1E7PQ2JGLHEKG] Contact
TV: No reviews
Description: The purpose of this research study is to examine the relationship between emotion regulation strategies and social perceptions. The study includes a series of questionnaires along with a short social perception task.
Qualifications: None

jenu

Reaction score
Title: Remesh Conversation: Let's Talk about Energy! Clearway DemoAccept
Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.45][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Excellent][Rej=3][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.79][Fast=5.00][Comm=3.86][Fair=5.00][Reviews=37][ToS=0]
Reward: $6.90
Duration: 01:15:00
Description: Let's Talk about Energy! Clearway Demo (~30 minute live conversation) 10:20 AM Eastern (#584dde58)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else's hit finder not loading? Refreshed mine now it won't load.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Description: The purpose of this research study is to examine the relationship between emotion regulation strategies and social perceptions. The study includes a series of questionnaires along with a short social perception task.

15 min if you can get in , for many says the survey not active anymore

Reactions: Michele and Blakkat

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
HIT approval rate
78%

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
I am instituting a new policy. If you ask me to turn off my music, turn off my phone, be in a qpace, it's gonna cosst you an extra buck. Ditto with maximising my screen or not multitasking. If you pay $18/hour like cyber pilot does, yes, you can do this.
But if you're paying a buck for a ten minute, that is a big fat no. If the sanctity of your data is so sacred, then pay accordingly. It's hard to take your warnings and guilt-trips seriouusly when you're paying 50cents or a buck for a ten survey
Full disclosure - My PhD is complete except for my dissertation at Johns Hopkins. I would never dream of doing some of the shit I've seen researchers do on here. I swear I'm gonna do a study on why so many studies have shit data - it's b/c they paid a quarter for a 30 minute study full of open-ended questions. I mean, how seriously did they expect people to fill this out?
OK, rant over, back to regularly scheduled programming

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
I am instituting a new policy. If you ask me to turn off my music, turn off my phone, be in a qpace, it's gonna cosst you an extra buck. Ditto with maximising my screen or not multitasking. If you pay $18/hour like cyber pilot does, yes, you can do this.
But if you're paying a buck for a ten minute, that is a big fat no. If the sanctity of your data is so sacred, then pay accordingly. It's hard to take your warnings and guilt-trips seriouusly when you're paying 50cents or a buck for a ten survey
Full disclosure - My PhD is complete except for my dissertation at Johns Hopkins. I would never dream of doing some of the shit I've seen researchers do on here. I swear I'm gonna do a study on why so many studies have shit data - it's b/c they paid a quarter for a 30 minute study full of open-ended questions. I mean, how seriously did they expect people to fill this out?
OK, rant over, back to regularly scheduled programming
I just leave my music and my phone and my TV on, do the survey and go on about my day.

joylura

Reaction score
Thank you for your patience while we reviewed your account. Upon review, our investigations team has determined that appropriate action was taken. Per our initial email, your account was suspended pending additional account verification.

To start working using your Amazon Mechanical Turk account, please send us a copy of your driver's license or an equivalent government issued Identification Document (ID). You can provide your ID by sending a scanned copy to our secure fax line at 1-206-569-1407.

In addition, please be sure to type or clearly print the following information at the top of the document to help us identify you:

-- Your first and last name
-- The email you use to log into your MTurk Worker account

Once we receive and validate this information, we will proceed with reinstating your account. Please note that if we are unable to verify your identity you will not able to disburse your current earnings balance or otherwise participate in the MTurk marketplace.

Reactions: HelloHello

joylura

Reaction score
Thank you for your patience while we reviewed your account. Upon review, our investigations team has determined that appropriate action was taken. Per our initial email, your account was suspended pending additional account verification.

To start working using your Amazon Mechanical Turk account, please send us a copy of your driver's license or an equivalent government issued Identification Document (ID). You can provide your ID by sending a scanned copy to our secure fax line at 1-206-569-1407.

In addition, please be sure to type or clearly print the following information at the top of the document to help us identify you:

-- Your first and last name
-- The email you use to log into your MTurk Worker account

Once we receive and validate this information, we will proceed with reinstating your account. Please note that if we are unable to verify your identity you will not able to disburse your current earnings balance or otherwise participate in the MTurk marketplace.
I got this mail today. But I have already sent my ID proof guys. Please help me to what to do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.