05/23 - Thunderclap Thursday!

Should sandwiches be cut horizontally or diagonally?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: LucyO

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Starslip @Starslip

Okay, seriously, it says I can download it now. It wouldn't even SHOW UP in the app store yesterday or this morning. And all the links wouldn't work.

Now it is. WTF.

An update hasn't been done since yesterday when I opened it. The only thing I've done is add google play, lol

jijab

Reaction score
My youngest graduates from 6th grade today. Our town has elementary to 6th grade so she is moving to the middle school. I will be here rolling in self pity for the next decade. :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:
My youngest is going to middle school too this upcoming year, except he'll be starting 6th grade. Middle school here goes. 6th, 7th, and 8th. On top of that my oldest just got her driver's license yesterday. I feel your pain!

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It's apt to be there through the weekend. I don't think there is a way to make those profitable unless the item is one of the first three things on the dropdown.
you need some ingenuity, dude! She gives you the tool to narrow down the choices quickly if you are wise with what you are looking for.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
My youngest is going to middle school too this upcoming year, except he'll be starting 6th grade. Middle school here goes. 6th, 7th, and 8th. On top of that my oldest just got her driver's license yesterday. I feel your pain!
#4 gets her license next weekend. But on a good note the oldest son is dating someone with a baby... JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh was taking to long

Status
Not open for further replies.