05/23 - Mr. Owl Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't learn how to swim till 13 because of a ptsd issue with a almost drowning as a kid. I can't do open bodies of water even as an adult and my parents own a boat and have a pool.
I dont like water if I can't see my feet. Which pretty much limits me to pools unless someone wants to take me to Fiji or some shit. If something f (seaweed, kelp, fish) rubs against me in the water I flip.

Last edited:

Shannon

Reaction score
I feel you, after every incident I did get pretty afraid of water for a while. But I always end up coming back, the water calls back to me, probably so it can finally kill me.
Did you ever see the adventure time episode where he fight his fear of water and this demon cloud thing comes from his belly button? That's how I pictured that.

Shannon

Reaction score
I do t like water if I can't see my feet. Which pretty much limits me to pools unless someone wants to take me to Fiji or some shit. If something f (seaweed, kelp, fish) rubs against me in the water I flip.
Same but that's just my irrational fear of corpses being at the bottom of lakes.

Azazael

Reaction score
I didn't learn how to swim till 13 because of a ptsd issue with a almost drowning as a kid. I can't do open bodies of water even as an adult and my parents own a boat and have a pool.
sounds close to me. as a kid my mother thought i should learn to swim. we went to the local YMCA pool. went i wanna say two or three lessons, the first ones were just basically get in the pool and get accustomed to the water. then the LAST one i EVER went to, they took us to the deep end and pushed us off to see who could tread water or float.....i did neither, i sank, nearly drowned. no water for me, thanks

Reactions: Pleco and Shannon

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Paraphrase a question
Requester: Yu Su [A5BXDVPJOBUFB] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Ask the given question in a different but natural way
Time: 45 minutes
Hits Available: 59
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Location is one of: GB, IN, US; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90

Azazael

Reaction score
and now im going to sleep, early for a change....have to go keep killing someone with kindness taking them/picking them up from work

for a modest fee of course.,...

Status
Not open for further replies.