05/23 - Mr. Owl Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Also join the discord if you want! We have a lot of people on it already but could use more.

If you have a theme that you want to see, title-wise, video-wise, etc. for the new thread I would like to hear suggestions! http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/daily-thread-ideas.1250/

Theme brought to you by coffeeowl @coffeeowl

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
Good evening creatures of that darkest of times who venture into the world Bezos made to boldly take literally pennies at a time from the void and into the salubrious confines of their bank account. Ooor... Howdy, let's make some money.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ah shit, it's midnight already. Another day wasted on A9's. What a life.

RaffRiffofTurk

Contributor
Reaction score
Ah shit, it's midnight already. Another day wasted on A9's. What a life.
It's 2 am here, and I made 56 cents yesterday. It's dark, we're wearing sunglasses, we have half a tank of gas and it's like 700+ miles to Chicago. Let's do this.

Last edited:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was going to go to bed early so I could be all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed tomorrow. I have to go hiking every night until June 12th. I'm going to Yellowstone then and I am not in good shape.

RaffRiffofTurk

Contributor
Reaction score
I was going to go to bed early so I could be all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed tomorrow. I have to go hiking every night until June 12th. I'm going to Yellowstone then and I am not in good shape.
I sleep too when that large blinding yellow orb of radiation is high in the sky.

Reactions: Vanyanka

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Camping.

Reactions: RaffRiffofTurk

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
oooo hiking yay :)

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yellowstone looks gorgeous. I visited Yosemite once and it was the most beautiful landscape I have ever seen.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish we were going camping but it's a family vacation with my parents, sisters, spouses, and their kids. It'll be chaos so we rented a big "cabin."
Booze. Weed. Whatever gets you through it. Luckily my sis and BIL are big potheads. I appreciate the great outdoors more when I'm high. We even did some hatchet throwing last time. Lol

Shannon

Reaction score
Yellowstone looks gorgeous. I visited Yosemite once and it was the most beautiful landscape I have ever seen.

Yosemite is overrated too many damn mosquitos.... I went for 2 days left with 43 bites.... I literally rubbed myself on every surface I passed for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.