05/22 - Tarquin Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

GTR

Reaction score
Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         A9 Data Validation
// @version      .01
// @description  Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation
// @author       GTR
// @include      *s3.amazonaws.com*
// @require      https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.0.0-alpha1.min.js
// ==/UserScript==

$('input[value="FALSE"]').click();
$('input[value="None"]').click();
$('input[value="FRONT"]').click();
$('input[value="YesUnsure"]').click();
in case anyone that is doing A9'ers here is a script

Turkoneup

Reaction score
Title: Write a brief comment about a product or service | Accept
Requester: MAD Labs [AH3L9684FUCS6] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $24.45] [Pay: 4.63] [Fast: 3.40] [Comm: 4.33] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.12] [Fast: 4.34] [Comm: 3.23] [Fair: 4.32] [Reviews: 53] [ToS: 3]
TO2: [Hrly: $10.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: You will write five brief comments about your perception of how well 5 products or services solve a given problem. Your comments will be used in a non-commercial website prototype.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
bout to fall sleep to som arthur episodes from season 2. lov u all, especially JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh . sweet dreams... and by sweet dreams, i mean :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

wow im drunk

aaa

Reaction score
Wasn't able to be on yesterday, did anybody else get rejected by Arnoudt on 5/19?

Survey on Use of Media (±5 min)

Did anybody get approved? TO looking like mass rejections or phantom AC. I shot a respectful email, will update if I hear back.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
bout to fall sleep to som arthur episodes from season 2. lov u all, especially JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh . sweet dreams... and by sweet dreams, i mean :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

wow im drunk
Gah, you and JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh need to get a room!

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

wow im drunk
Quite possibly my favorite post ever :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
aveline @aveline, last week, I was proud of you and I thought I could trust you. Today though, you have let me down. How could name the thread this, on the most sacred of Tabby Tuesdays?
Have we ever done turkelton Tuesday?
:gucci: :bubbles:

Reactions: Kerek and jklmnop
Status
Not open for further replies.