05/21 - Storytime Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
National Take Your Parents To The Playground Day
National Memo Day
National Strawberries And Cream Day
National Waitstaff Day
National American Red Cross Founder’s Day

jenu

Reaction score
Sorrytime Sunday !

alk69

Reaction score
Caught this un on panda. Really easy, though a bit convoluted until you get it. Been posted before, maybe again? Hope so. YOU NEED TO GRAB THIS! 8 bucks plus unknown bonus. Notice: no masters :cool:
Title: Evaluators needed! Evaluate the performance of real workers!(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Jason Rasso [A294I3Z5RQCZQ8] (Req TV): $12.66/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.88] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 1.00]
Description:
We previously ran a study for which real Workers performed a simple series of tasks. We now need people to evaluate the performance of these Workers. You will perform 10 evaluations once you are familiar with the task. Base pay is $8.00, and you will also receive a guaranteed bonus that will be described within the study.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $8.00
Qualifications: TP Panel: -289194157 1 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-555267940-417032] DoesNotExist ; rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Last edited:
Reactions: jenu

jenu

Reaction score
Caught this un on panda. Really easy, though a bit convoluted until you get it. Been posted before, maybe again? Hope so. YOU NEED TO GRAB THIS! 8 bucks plus unknown bonus. Notice: no masters :cool:
Title: Evaluators needed! Evaluate the performance of real workers!(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Jason Rasso [A294I3Z5RQCZQ8] (Req TV): $12.66/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.88] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 1.00]
Description:
We previously ran a study for which real Workers performed a simple series of tasks. We now need people to evaluate the performance of these Workers. You will perform 10 evaluations once you are familiar with the task. Base pay is $8.00, and you will also receive a guaranteed bonus that will be described within the study.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $8.00
Qualifications: TP Panel: -289194157 1 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-555267940-417032] DoesNotExist ; rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;
Where did you get it, because I don't see it anywhere?

jenu

Reaction score
What annoys me the most is when I ask a question and don't get an answer!

• Haha
Reactions: HelloHello

alk69

Reaction score
Where did you get it, because I don't see it anywhere?
Posted at 8:19 AM on HIT Forker. I just missed it and set a panda on PC and caught it a little later. It's been posting at irregular intervals for a while. I've never caught it til now.......and it's approved!

Reactions: Blakkat and jenu

alk69

Reaction score
What annoys me the most is when I ask a question and don't get an answer!
I only just saw your post. I actually have other things to do, 'sides look at the forum. .....I can only offer what I can and I do recommend this HIT. PANDA IT. If you're concerned about a repost being in a different URL, then set a search panda. Or still better, put this requester in your Include list on HIT Forker or Finder with a signal to warn you. Otherwise, I suggest prayer.

jenu

Reaction score
I only just saw your post. I actually have other things to do, 'sides look at the forum. .....I can only offer what I can and I do recommend this HIT. PANDA IT. If you're concerned about a repost being in a different URL, then set a search panda. Or still better, put this requester in your Include list on HIT Forker or Finder with a signal to warn you. Otherwise, I suggest prayer.
There is something I cannot understand about this AMT! At that time I was in the position, but I did not see this hit neither in the hits for which I qualify, nor in those for which I do not qualify. I should have seen it, especially since it was not necessary to be a master.
Anyway, I don't have any more problems, because the mysteries are at every step!

alk69

Reaction score
There is something I cannot understand about this AMT! At that time I was in the position, but I did not see this hit neither in the hits for which I qualify, nor in those for which I do not qualify. I should have seen it, especially since it was not necessary to be a master.
Anyway, I don't have any more problems, because the mysteries are at every step!
According to TV reviews(look up HITs), this just reposted with a new URL about an hour ago. And is still active....Do you meet all the qualifications? I don't know what else could prevent you from seeing it on one of these finder programs or the website for turk. I have done it and therefore can't see it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenu

jenu

Reaction score
According to TV reviews(look up HITs), this just reposted with a new URL about an hour ago. And is still active....Do you meet all the qualifications? I don't know what else could prevent you from seeing it on one of these finder programs or the website for turk. I have done it and therefore can't see it again.
Even if I don't have all the qualifications, I should see this hit in the "hits for which I don't qualify" or "Masters" section.
I told you that there are so many mysteries that no one can understand!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: alk69

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Jury Research on Connect 18.30

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.