05/21 - Shiba Inu Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I think Joe's version above, of the A9 Image Survey Clothes script, is longer...

FWIW
pretty much just adds enter to submit.... Best thing to do is make an AHK you can easily get 15-18 an hour off that.

Reactions: Tribune

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep they're working fine for me. The google reload iFrame script doing that or something else? Try every one in your queue?
Yeah, once I get them they were fine. I was talking about the delivery. Pandas kept shutting themselves off die to Invalid Parameter error....

sikk66

Batches ain't shit...
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep they're working fine for me. The google reload iFrame script doing that or something else? Try every one in your queue?
Thanks for the suggestion. But they just aren't working for me at all. I tried all the ones in my queues. I even disabled the google refresh script as well as the Zoltar script. Just getting this "An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser." But you can refresh it a million times and it still won't work.

Billdar

...Narp?
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. But they just aren't working for me at all. I tried all the ones in my queues. I even disabled the google refresh script as well as the Zoltar script. Just getting this "An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser." But you can refresh it a million times and it still won't work.
Did you accidentally return one?

TheDuck

Reaction score
They did that to me yesterday, I know it sucks but they did work today for me.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I hope that when I'm an old person I don't get shipped off to some depressing senior care home like all these websites are showing, and instead I get accidentally killed by a bikini bowfisher chick.

jan

Reaction score
I switched browsers a few weeks ago - and that seemed to work, though awkwardly (I like to turk in ff). I did get through my queue, though - and when I got more I switched back to ff

Reactions: Tribune and sikk66

Tribune

Tribune of the Plebs
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Tribune

Tribune of the Plebs
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Is this Event family friendly? | PANDA
Requester: Venue Quality [A14AT838CPSKA6] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 2.52 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.94 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.44 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.59 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 134
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Given the following event information, decide if the event is one that you consider family friendly.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 197
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 60; Location is US

Reactions: Squatty
Status
Not open for further replies.