05/21 - Shiba Inu Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
In the A9s, what do you mark for middle eastern men wearing those long white dressy things. I'm not sure if I should mark dress, or man's top & bottom lol..

Reactions: <Gucci>

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
In the A9s, what do you mark for middle eastern men wearing those long white dressy things. I'm not sure if I should mark dress, or man's top & bottom lol..
Yeah, these instructions need a lot more clarity. I've just been putting men's top. I'm still not sure how to mark kids.

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, these instructions need a lot more clarity. I've just been putting men's top. I'm still not sure how to mark kids.

I'm with you on the kids. I just haven' t been marking anything for clothes with kids, just shoes/wathes/bags. I think that's alright since my 1500 from the past couple days approved

King_Slip

Reaction score
Hey guys! Long time forum lurker here. I was curious if you guys were marking an article of clothing if it was visible at all or only after a certain portion was visible for A9's? Thanks!

redtokyoboxers

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Hey guys! Long time forum lurker here. I was curious if you guys were marking an article of clothing if it was visible at all or only after a certain portion was visible for A9's? Thanks!
I've been basing it on their rules for other hits, since it's not answered here. If I can make out that it is a shirt (and not a blanket, or towel, or whatevs), I mark it.

King_Slip

Reaction score
I've been basing it on their rules for other hits, since it's not answered here. If I can make out that it is a shirt (and not a blanket, or towel, or whatevs), I mark it.
That's what I've been doing so far but I haven't done other hits like this from them so I wasn't sure. I'll stick with it. Thanks!

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
On a9 if its a boy or girl and not a grown up man or woman are y'all choosing no?

redtokyoboxers

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's just confirmation bias, but I've noticed a lot of blind or disfigured people in this batch. Interesting nonetheless.

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
If it is obviously a boys/girls set of clothes i label yes. Most of the photos are dips trying to be edgy for me

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Some of the other a9's have one lady that always pops up that looks like she is strait out of Chernobyl. It's terrible to say but she always creeps me out a little.
I'm not sure if it's just confirmation bias, but I've noticed a lot of blind or disfigured people in this batch. Interesting nonetheless.

King_Slip

Reaction score
lol now get an avatar!
Done and done!

There's seems to be an abnormally large amount in this batch. Right after I read your post I had maybe 3-4 out of 5 hits. Random thing to notice I guess but I was wondering if I was just a shitty person or there really was a lot of them on here... lol.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm guess I'm the lucky one getting all the boners and bongs. I just chuck em back I don't want rejections over those.

Reactions: King_Slip
Status
Not open for further replies.