05/21 - Serval Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score

I tried... but naps, afternoon thunderstorms, and cuddles with my kiddos while watching cartoons won out over mturk. Seemed pretty slow today anyways. I'm hoping it picks up after day change. I will find a way to get ahead and stay ahead on my Daily $100 challenge!

Today's Projected Earnings: $68.03 + Bonuses: $0.25 = $68.28 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10)

D

Deleted member 526

Title: most recent non-marital breakup experiences (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Tara DeLecce [A2WMY1VJUGCTWW] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.29] [Fast: 3.80] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.20] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Answer questions surrounding your experiences right before and right after your most recent non-marital breakup
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
11:53

Reactions: Vanyanka

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
How many keywords do you usually plug into an Alegion hit? I can never get a flow for these like I do most other writing tasks.
I do at least 3, but I almost have a "word bank" of sorts that I like to use. A lot of the pictures are pretty similar in nature so I can get in a decent flow for a bit before I have to stop.

Reactions: It's Gamera!

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score

I tried... but naps, afternoon thunderstorms, and cuddles with my kiddos while watching cartoons won out over mturk. Seemed pretty slow today anyways. I'm hoping it picks up after day change. I will find a way to get ahead and stay ahead on my Daily $100 challenge!

Today's Projected Earnings: $68.03 + Bonuses: $0.25 = $68.28 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10)

Man, do you guys ever sleep? :wink:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

So I'm going to do this $100 challenge thing with you tomorrow. Are you going to give me a lot of hugs and puppies if I make it?

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
So I'm going to do this $100 challenge thing with you tomorrow. Are you going to give me a lot of hugs and puppies if I make it?
Sounds good to me... but I'll have to check with our project manager.
Hey Peachy @PeachyRider what do we get if we make the $100 challenge? Surprise us and post what we can win tomorrow on the next thread :wink:

Reactions: Vanyanka and Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.