Not open for further replies.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: A survey on consumer behavior | Accept
Requester: Shashi minchael [A1WFN53IE3IVDI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.92] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-2 weeks] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 5:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about a product. You will be paid 50 cents for survey which should take about 12 to 15 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Coronavirus-Related Stress and Well-Being Timepoint 2(~ 60 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Matthew Gallagher [A19YBPBISC5OPW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.53] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.60] [Fast=3.22] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=3.88] [Reviews=16] [ToS=1]
Reward: 8.00
Duration: 10:00:00
Available: 1
Description: For this study, you will complete an online questionnaire about your coping, mental-health, and well-being. You will qualify for this study only if you are 18 years or older, and your eligibility will be assessed throughout the duration of the study. The questionnaire will take approximately 1 hour to complete. With your permission, we will follow up with you at one final timepoint 3-6 weeks after you take this questionnaire in order to collect information about your coping, mental-health, and well-being over time. You will be compensated with $8.00 for completing this survey, and $9.00 for completing this survey at the final timepoint. If you complete the questionnaires at all three time points, you will be entered into a raffle for a $50 Amazon.com gift card. This project has been reviewed by the University of Houston Committee for the Protection of Human Subjects (713) 743-9204.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: (~15-25min) Complete several multiple choice logical reasoning questions. | Accept
Requester: CrowdLab [AEYECOQD48UU0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$25.04] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.50] [Fast=4.40] [Comm=3.40] [Fair=4.33] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 0
Description: You will answer 20 multiple choice questions evaluating your logical reasoning abilities. NOTE: 1) You may only complete this HIT once. Only the first submission will be approved and paid for. 2) YOU MAY NOT ACCEPT, COMPLETE, OR BE COMPENSATED FOR THIS HIT if you are an employee of the UW, a family member of a UW employee, or a UW student involved in this particular research. Bonuses: You will be paid a bonus of $0.30 for each question you answer correctly. There will be additional bonuses given for reaching certain levels of task accuracy.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

alk69

Reaction score
You want torture? Here's the HIT for you. I knew better and did it anyway. May regret it. Took 5 tries to get it all to load. Felt like walking up a sand dune in a sand storm. Shoulda stopped there. But after going to all the trouble of trapping the thing and loading it, I felt I had to do it...Now I'm worn out, beat down, tuckered out......And to all a good night....if you catch it, what you do is all your fault. Don't blame me.

Title: Participate in a research study on human perception of space! | PANDA
Requester: Stephen Cauffman [A2AG95DB3OOGKD] (Req TV): $null/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You will complete four different tasks involving spatial abilities as part of a research study done by NC State University. In total, the tasks take about 2 hours to complete. You will be allowed to take breaks between each task if you need to.
Time: 6 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $20.00
Qualifications: None;

HelloHello

Reaction score
I'm done. I'm stuffing all my mturk cash in my apron pocket, and then heading off down yonder. Good night, and good luck all!
I am right behind you. I ordered my new glasses from Payneglasses.com today (thrilled with the price) and I have been trying unsuccessfully to submit my claim form to the insurance company via fax so it is time to quit for the day before I get salty.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.