05/19 - Snagging Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Happy Caturday turkfam!!@! :wave: :coffee4:

only casually working today bcause caturday/gots shit to do - groc shop, garden, clean, tryin to get a little grilling party arranged (talking my husband into it basically, he's decided he doesn't like grilling w charcoal :wtf:) :party:

also watching the electric daisy carnival stream all weekend :dj: :dance:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Write a brief comment about a product or service | Accept
Requester: MAD Labs [AH3L9684FUCS6] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $24.45] [Pay: 4.63] [Fast: 3.40] [Comm: 4.33] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.12] [Fast: 4.34] [Comm: 3.23] [Fair: 4.32] [Reviews: 53] [ToS: 3]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: You will write five brief comments about your perception of how well 5 products or services solve a given problem. Your comments will be used in a non-commercial website prototype.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind being tied up with an apple in my mouth, but preferably not sliced open.
K, I'll see what I can do.

I owe ctraltDel @Delimon and jenaling @jenaling each a bag of dicks. I gave up on the wedding present I'm knitting and am just keeping it for myself. So, once the bags of dicks are done, I should be able to get to it.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

Bacon's Law
if x=number of slices you cooked then x+x to the 5th power is how many slices you should have cooked.

Reactions: GoldenTemple

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short Survey on Business Decisions | Accept
Requester: Erik van der Niet [ALTMHJODEYWK1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This is a short survey which should take roughly 5 -7 mins (average from 20 people who did the same survey in a pilot study). The survey looks into the way people make business-related decisions. It consists fully from closed ended questions.
Requirements: Location In AT, AU, AW, BE, CH, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, IE, IN, IS, IT, JP, LI, LT, LU, MT, NO, SE, US; Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kliq

Budster

Buddy, the most faithful dog on earth
Reaction score
I've taken two high quality studies today. There is hope for the research community. I really felt like my real opinion was discovered by my answers, instead of having to pick the answer to a question that had opposite sentences thrown together. I really hate those.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is my first time doing one. Is there any word limit I have to reach when filling them out ?
A sentence or two and you're good.
1 person got rejected once for having all their reviews be too similar.....of course that was Mad Labs fault since he got all laptop reviews.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
This is my first time doing one. Is there any word limit I have to reach when filling them out ?
Instructions (please read them carefully):

• Click the link below and enter your MTurk ID and your gender.
  • Once you clicked on Proceed, a page will be displayed with 5 solutions to 5 problems/bests of. Click on the link to each solution, and study it briefly from the point of view of how well it solves the corresponding problem.
  • Your comment must be at least two sentences long.
  • You must write the comment in first person, as if you had used the solution personally to solve the given problem. Tell a story, have fun, be creative! Or if you think that solution is not good, just say it!
  • [NEW] As a following step, add a rating to the solution according to the comment you wrote. Rating scale goes from 0 to 5, being 0 the most negative and 5 the most positive one.
  • Before filling in our form, we strongly advise you to write down your comments in a Word doc and only afterwards copy and paste them into the fields provided (this will prevent losing your job if any server issue should occur).
  • Press Send after filling in all 5 sections. You won't be able to send your job if any of the 5 comment boxes is empty.
  • After you input your five comments, please return to this page and write the alphanumeric code you will be provided with in the box below. Then we will review your work and proceed with payment.
just follow the instructions and you will be fine

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Budster

Buddy, the most faithful dog on earth
Reaction score
A sentence or two and you're good.
1 person got rejected once for having all their reviews be too similar.....of course that was Mad Labs fault since he got all laptop reviews.
I'm going to jump into this conversation and ask if you think there is a cap on how many we can do. I love doing these.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm going to jump into this conversation and ask if you think there is a cap on how many we can do. I love doing these.
I believe it'll only let you accept one HIT per batch, but sometimes there are multiple batches in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.