05/19 - Snagging Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
If Celtics don't make it, even tho I have very high hopes something will happen and they will, but if not and the Rockets make it, I will be pulling so hard for them to slap the hell out of Lebron and the Cavs it's not even funny
This season was never our season. Next year Lebron is in trouble though. The celtics are going to have a healthy kyrie and hayward playing together for the first time with a potential rookie of the year, scary terry, horfod. I mean that celtics team will be stacked. They should be the #1 seed next year

Reactions: GTR

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
If Celtics don't make it, even tho I have very high hopes something will happen and they will, but if not and the Rockets make it, I will be pulling so hard for them to slap the hell out of Lebron and the Cavs it's not even funny
maybe boston pulls the upset in game 4. i say its unlikely, but you never know i guess. everyone and their mama will be on the cavs in game 4 after tonight. maybe they pull the carpet from under their feet and Celtics get the win

GTR

Reaction score
This season was never our season. Next year Lebron is in trouble though. The celtics are going to have a healthy kyrie and hayward playing together for the first time with a potential rookie of the year, scary terry, horfod. I mean that celtics team will be stacked. They should be the #1 seed next year
true, but this could be a huge Cinderella story for them and the league, it would be an even more awesome story than the CAVS going to another defeat against GSW

Reactions: GoldenTemple

GTR

Reaction score
maybe boston pulls the upset in game 4. i say its unlikely, but you never know i guess. everyone and their mama will be on the cavs in game 4 after tonight. maybe they pull the carpet from under their feet and Celtics get the win
i'm gonna watch the refs really hard in game 4, they will either let them play, or they will not make calls against Lebron, or Celtics will get a lot of quik ticky tack fouls on starters, or and this is probably not gonna happen, but they help Celtics win to add more drama and money for the series

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
and i think he’s fine being the backup again. just got a nice payday to sit on the bench. and now his reputation will forever be golden in Philly and around the league

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i'm gonna watch the refs really hard in game 4, they will either let them play, or they will not make calls against Lebron, or Celtics will get a lot of quik ticky tack fouls on starters, or and this is probably not gonna happen, but they help Celtics win to add more drama and money for the series
i could see Boston winning the series still. because then the whole “will Lebron stay in Clev” discussions will last a lot of the offseason and that would still be good for the NBA.

and like GoldenTemple said... if Boston has made it this far without Kyrie and caucasian sensation... what are they going to be when they both return? they should easily be making the Finals next season

and they can still make the finals this season!

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Chiefs should trade for Nick Foles. Mahomes is going to be a huge bust and the chiefs will suck this year. Alex Smith was the perfect system QB for the chiefs and Im not buying the mahoees hype

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Chiefs should trade for Nick Foles. Mahomes is going to be a huge bust and the chiefs will suck this year. Alex Smith was the perfect system QB for the chiefs and Im not buying the mahoees hype
Mahomes has a cannon for an arm, but not sure how he’ll play out in KC

talk about a offensive transformation

alex smith gets a lot of slack for being a “game manager”, but he’s been a steady decent QB

DCI

Reaction score
Mahomes has a ton of upside. There are no lock QB draft picks, but there's a chance that he'll be very good.

Alex Smith is okay, but it's not really possible to win a superbowl with him unless you're just completely loaded everywhere else.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Mahomes has a ton of upside. There are no lock QB draft picks, but there's a chance that he'll be very good.

Alex Smith is okay, but it's not really possible to win a superbowl with him unless you're just completely loaded everywhere else.
Mahomes was fun to watch in college. 50-48 type games because Texas Tech never plays defense

Reactions: DCI

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
What do you guys think

Pixel 2XL or Note 8?

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
I really don't make a thing out of Turking on the weekends. I usually start my weekend mornings off like a weekday, and get some pandas going, but then I go about IRL stuff, cleaning, etc. Today I managed to get everything done around the house that I wanted to do, and then some...I also relaxed, made some chocolate pudding, and still managed to make $14.05. Goodnight y'all!

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I really don't make a thing out of Turking on the weekends. I usually start my weekend mornings off like a weekday, and get some pandas going, but then I go about IRL stuff, cleaning, etc. Today I managed to get everything done around the house that I wanted to do, and then some...I also relaxed, made some chocolate pudding, and still managed to make $14.05. Goodnight y'all!

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy
Status
Not open for further replies.