05/19 - Snagging Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, that's one of the annoying little things with MTurk. Their definition of "HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 99" only includes 100. IMO, "HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 99" should mean 99.1 and up, or even 99.000001 and up. But, unless you actually have %100 (some do, few though AFAIK) you can't do those HITs. It's the only thing that really bums me about having a 11 rejections.

Edit* I've never worked Fritz Breithaupt if that's what you're referring to, but I've run into the 'greater than 99' qual a bunch of times. When you said Fritz, I was thinking Fritz & Hammer Crowdsourcing :p

Hourly $9.14. TV reviews are great for this HIT, I'm sure most would do it quicker than I did.
Thanks. As I was typing it, I kind of thought that was why. I emailed the req and asked if he intended to only have people with 100% because I have done his work in the past. So, who knows, we shall see. Thanks for the hit though :)

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i expect the rockets/warriors series to come back to houston 2-2

rockets have to find a way to at least win one game in Oakland. going to be tough :,

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
If the series ends in 4 games, thats 3 games of potential advertiser revenue they miss out on. NBA tries hard to get the series to go for at least 6 games. I know how business people work lol
You are precisely correct.

Reactions: GoldenTemple

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
i expect the rockets/warriors series to come back to houston 2-2

rockets have to find a way to at least win one game in Oakland. going to be tough :,
Rockets are gunna do it. They just have to steal 1 game to have the upper hand. They got it

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
if rockets go down 3-1 - its over :(

MisaAmane

Reaction score
Title: Media and Attention | Accept
Requester: Sam Moreton [A2LH9W4EMGOENC] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 24
Description: You are invited to participate in a study into the way different forms of media capture attention. This study involves watching a video and completing a short questionnaire. You will receive US$1 for completing this task.
Requirements: Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Pretty good, some bubbling. Not too much else going on yet that I can see.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Rockets are gunna do it. They just have to steal 1 game to have the upper hand. They got it
i prefer they steal game 3 tomorrow. that way they can try their best to be greedy and win game 4... man i would be crying happiness if that happened

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
tucking it for tucker

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Sounds like wraslin' which at least doesn't pretend to be a real sport any more.
I was gonna say something along those lines, but I didn't want to watch MTC burn to the ground :wink:
Thanks. As I was typing it, I kind of thought that was why. I emailed the req and asked if he intended to only have people with 100% because I have done his work in the past. So, who knows, we shall see. Thanks for the hit though :)
Of course. Good thought messaging the requester, especially where you have worked for them previously. Maybe they were looking for an easy / quick way to increase quality of work...but they might not realize just how that qual works.

GTR

Reaction score
cavs will tie it up to make it 2-2, then lose at boston, then win at home and go to game 7. I know because ive watched the NBA enough to know the movie script by now lol
Celtics won't lose at home... unless the refs help, ya know, for ratings and stuff

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i have a deep night shift related question

GTR

Reaction score
if CAVS n GSW make it to the finals again this year, then I am gonna have to say fix, because it would bring more money than a Celtics vs Rockets

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
if CAVS n GSW make it to the finals again this year, then I am gonna have to say fix, because it would bring more money than a Celtics vs Rockets
if its GSW v Clev - im not even watching

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
wrestling is scripted but they still put their bodies through a lot
exactly, but I will tell you back in the golden years of wrestling it was sometimes very real, especially when it came to territories and who was running them and who was wanting to be champion as to make all that money at that time, i have seen some real fights back then and they were not playing around

Status
Not open for further replies.