05/19 - Simoleon Sunday!

Have you enjoyed how this final season has gone? (GoT watchers)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
Title: What is the Product Type of the item? (VT) | Accept
Requester: Victoria Reznyk [AHEOQ75N66IRM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.07] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.58] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=1.73] [Fair=3.11] [Reviews=21] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.00] [Pen=0.04] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.06
Duration: 15:00
Available: 22
Description: Which PT is most appropriate - Qualification test
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
hope y'all are on this[/td][/tr]

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
is this a bad thing
Message from Victoria Reznyk
Your qualification score has been changed from 90 to 80 for qualification Categorization Accuracy New.
Thanks for your work.
---------------------------------

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The message above was sent by an Amazon Mechanical Turk user.
Please review the message and respond to it as you see fit.

Now it dropped down to 70.. I really dont understand

Last edited:

Twirdman

Reaction score
Message from Victoria Reznyk (ocmp5@crowdcomputingsystems.com)
Your qualification score has been changed from 70 to 90 for qualification Categorization Accuracy New.
Thanks for your work.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

I'm back baby. At least I hope it stays that way. I don't know if I could handle her spurning me again.

Reactions: GTR

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
is this a bad thing
Message from Victoria Reznyk
Your qualification score has been changed from 90 to 80 for qualification Categorization Accuracy New.
Thanks for your work.

Now it dropped down to 70.. I really dont understand
happened to me earlier. Aveline says you need a 90 to have the qual. I turned panda back on and did a few more and got an email
that raised my score 80 to 90/

Reactions: Kristina M Greer

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
happened to me earlier. Aveline says you need a 90 to have the qual. I turned panda back on and did a few more and got an email
that raised my score 80 to 90/
I got an email that say Im at 80 but it really doesnt make sense.. There is no N/A button and some of the answers are way wrong

While i was writing this it dropped down to 70.. I am so carefull I dont see how,

I only had 4 approved out of 12.. everytime one gets approved i get an email with a change .. grr this is gonna give me a panic attack

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I got an email that say Im at 80 but it really doesnt make sense.. There is no N/A button and some of the answers are way wrong
Did you read the instructions carefully? I think it's intentional that they all require extreme attention to detail (as in one word makes a big difference in which is a proper response) and I found it even helpful to search that item because the response answer was usually found when following the link of one of the top search results or you can spend about 2-3 minutes getting your head around what the item exactly is and how it's used so you are able to choose a good response to the task.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Did you read the instructions carefully? I think it's intentional that they all require extreme attention to detail (as in one word makes a big difference in which is a proper response) and I found it even helpful to search that item because the response answer was usually found when following the link of one of the top search results or you can spend about 2-3 minutes getting your head around what the item exactly is and how it's used so you are able to choose a good response to the task.
Yes i did.. And the Prob is there is no N/A button and some of these dont fit.. Like a collectible car is not a pretend toy.. hell it says not to give to a small child. but all i can do is select the closest one and comment.. but dont think it matters.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Yes i did.. And the Prob is there is no N/A button and some of these dont fit.. Like a collectible car is not a pretend toy.. hell it says not to give to a small child. but all i can do is select the closest one and comment.. but dont think it matters.
that's all you can do. I commented that I disagreed with it being called a pretend toy since it was probably based on a real thing. Whether that got me a pass on that task or was one of the fails I dunno since you don't get specific task feedback.

I'd probably turn on panda and see if you can catch a few more if you are at 70 or 80 still - best case you'll get to 90 with some good responses, worst case you'll earn a few more cents PE for having done them trying to get to a 90 score.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
that's all you can do. I commented that I disagreed with it being called a pretend toy since it was probably based on a real thing. Whether that got me a pass on that task or was one of the fails I dunno since you don't get specific task feedback.

I'd probably turn on panda and see if you can catch a few more if you are at 70 or 80 still - best case you'll get to 90 with some good responses, worst case you'll earn a few more cents PE for having done them trying to get to a 90 score.
Yeah Im catching them but mad cuz I just got a rejection from some dang immigration hit that was $4.. WTH

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Uhg Amazon charge both my bank account and took my money off here for 2 of the items I bought Like dang it.. Im not broke enough.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Uhg Amazon charge both my bank account and took my money off here for 2 of the items I bought Like dang it.. Im not broke enough.
I don't understand that (at least the part of taking your money from AMT).

Amazon sometimes takes money from my Amazon Payments account to pay for something I purchased if I don't unmark the Amazon Payments checkbox in order to use my Amazon credit card to pay for it, but that's money I've already transferred out of AMT to Amazon Payments for holding but haven't sent that AP balance to my bank yet.

As for the immigration survey reject you recently mentioned, I dunno. I've taken a few immigration-related surveys over the last week and all approved. You know the normal causes of rejected surveys in general seem to be going too fast or missing an attention check (and I've been finding what I think may be tricky attention checks lately - they aren't as obvious as they used to be).

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I don't understand that (at least the part of taking your money from AMT).

Amazon sometimes takes money from my Amazon Payments account to pay for something I purchased if I don't unmark the Amazon Payments checkbox in order to use my Amazon credit card to pay for it, but that's money I've already transferred out of AMT to Amazon Payments for holding but haven't sent that AP balance to my bank yet.

As for the immigration survey reject you recently mentioned, I dunno. I've taken a few immigration-related surveys over the last week and all approved. You know the normal causes of rejected surveys in general seem to be going too fast or missing an attention check (and I've been finding what I think may be tricky attention checks lately - they aren't as obvious as they used to be).
Yeah Im not one of these people that go too fast LOL.. I go too slow sometimes and have a tendency to copy and paste in a notepad if there is a lot of reading involved.. Just in case. (I rarely need it)

I had .91 cents in my Amazon pay account when I purchased 4 items totaling $76.76. So the 91 cents was clicked.. no big. All the rest came out of my bank account this morning as expected.
I had transfered $38.70 to my Amazon Pay after I made the purchase and was gonna transfer it today. said I could only Transfer $15.31.. I was like crap what now. called them and the woman had no clue told me to give it 48 hours. Now that I got shipment emails 2 of the items were double billed.. Grrrrr.. so i will be calling them after I wake up.. bank is still in pending and im gonna see if it fully clears in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.