• Medical Bills

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I used mine during college when financial aid ran out. ended up maxing out my 2000 dollar credit card. Then 2 years ago (When I moved into my new apartment), Visa randomly added an extra 4,000 dollars to my maxed out account and I went fucking insane. speaker system, restaurants, movies, smart tvs, dumb tvs, air force 1s, 2s, 3s, etc. lol

I still have good credit since I make payments every month, but yeah... that shit got to me
I made a lot of goofy purchases with mine when I was younger, but I've always had a 0% around for the purpose of holding balances. I don't really get too crazy with it anymore, at least nothing that I don't feel I can handle.
idk, I could really use some free bagels rn.
I'd buy you bagels.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Perhaps initially. But having no debt and being in a sense masterless is pretty liberating if you've spent a decade in an office with people whose light at the end of the tunnel is either severance or pension, punctuated by the free bagels thrown back at you after a VIP conference meeting.

And being simply poor as shit is a lot different than being poor as shit and skull-humped by debt.
I spent the last hour of work yesterday drinking beer and talking about Star Wars.

Just sayin’.

GTR

Reaction score
tired of getting these spam emails that ask if i want it harder

for fuk sakes, it's already hard enough with life, health and trying to make a living off mturk..
so, it's more than hard enough

Status
Not open for further replies.