Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So people can put a face to a name, I posted half of my face in the Face thread. lol
I wish that was organized in some way. I often go over to see if talking to someone is worth my valuable time and energy but it takes me forever to scroll through everything.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You just made me genuinely laugh out loud. I suck at taking compliments, so I guess I'll just eat the hot dogs. (Thank you, though. lol)

Reactions: Peachy and Pleco

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: UCLA Psychology Survey-Workers who took this survey on May 8th are NOT ELIGIBLE to take this! | PANDA
Requester: Mako [A2VBPDY0TBH8AR] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.82 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We are conducting an academic survey about personality and self-esteem. This study does not involve deception, and we are simply interested in your honest, personal responses. Your responses to the survey will not be linked to your identity.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
it took a while.. instapay tho

Title: Probabilistic Selection Task | PANDA
Requester: Thomas Wiecki [A30XR16I2OXF18] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.24 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.94 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 22 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Learn the rewards from feedback
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.50
Qualifications: None

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Jesus peachy, play it cool. Don't pull out the flying lawnmower so soon you're gonna scare her.
i couldn't help it. lost myself for a bit there. i just want to be there for her for any of her turking needs

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
I cannot take it anymore. I can't take it. My dog just woke me up with her incessant barking. As usual, I had my headphones on to block out noise, and as soon as I got up, literally, as I rose from a lying position to sitting, everything just stopped working. My laptop shut off. I tried to play with the plug, long story short, I finally got the plug to get some juice (at first it wouldn't) and now it has a light, but when I go to plug it in to the laptop, the light shuts off, my laptop doesn't power on at all. (My battery is out of it.)

I got my old laptop, (what I'm on now), of course nothing I have works, the mouse, the headphones, because this is VISTA! That should tell you how old this damn thing is. I can't make a call to the computer company because my f-en headphones don't work with VISTA!!!! so I can't use Skype...I can't find the thing for my old mouse to work, because apparently the new mouse (if you can call a 1 yr old mouse "new") doesn't work with VISTA....

I'm already struggling to get what I need to get to my school to start my new f-en career....I had a plan in place, I was going to get this shit all done in a few weeks, get in to school, and finally get a real life. It seems like every fucking time I am about to "get there" something fucking happens. I can't stand this shit anymore. I don't have $400 or whatever if it's a motherboard. I have everything on that other laptop. I can't get shit to work on this one aside from typing text....how the F am I going to work and get this resolved, get where I need to be? I can't take it anymore...I'm so tired of the non stop bullshit. Goddamn, I'm already living on someone's couch....seriously, I can't take this shit. Is it my motherboard? Am I fucked completely here?

Req.body

Crow
Contributor
Reaction score
any1 know any good nicotine gum replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.