05/17 - Fizzy Friday!

How much credit card debt do you have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It's officially getting warm, I broke a sweat on our normal walk.
It's getting warm - I didn't have to put my jacket on during the baseball game I went to last night. Forgot how fun it can be to watch live baseball in action (seeing the reaction time it takes to hit a ball, the type of swing they put on a ball, how hard their foul balls can be, and the reaction of fielders to hot rockets are so much different in person than what you get a sense of while watching a game on tv).

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Game | PANDA
Requester: Otto Lab [A2D8GTKBK55Y6D]
TurkerView: [ $15.72 / hour ]
Description: Play games for money.
Duration: 90 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Location EqualTo US
[3VTCTNDILA68N3TH36J4Z7E4HGQTG8]

Reactions: DatJersey

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
my poor daughter sent a sad message saying she wants to be home.
girls, as my girls group used to say, can be messy............................:bear:
quick, send in the boys! :wacky:

I think the letter should have actually said "I miss my Mom".

Reactions: jan and scrmcasey

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone! I'm going to try and turk for a little bit before my husband and I leave for our annv. weekend. Mom's coming over to stay with the kids and give us a break. I am super excited.

Also, RIP Grumpy Cat, you really did embody on the outside, what I was truly thinking on the inside.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Ugh. Did they at least give 2 weeks notice, or are they just done?
Luckily two weeks notice. She works 2 more sundays. Thank goodness. I would end up working on at least one of those days possibly. But she's been an issue, scheduling wise, for the past year. We gave her a chance to resign a few months ago when we were hiring new people and she said come may she would work more. Nope. Instead she quits.

Summer scheduling sucks, no one wants to work, and everyone wants the same days off.

I was always dealing with people's late requests for time off that should've been denied, many repeat offenders ran out of days, but nope all approved by managers cause they didn't have to make the schedule.
Somehow, it always ends up they want the same entire weekend off. Sigh. Our part timers don't get leave. I've never actually denied anyone, but if this pattern keeps up I will have to.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
not feeling it this morning. Most survey opportunities seem like 20-30 cents a piece. I suppose I could do them as those will add up a little bit but I feel too grumpy to do them.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone! I'm going to try and turk for a little bit before my husband and I leave for our annv. weekend. Mom's coming over to stay with the kids and give us a break. I am super excited.

Also, RIP Grumpy Cat, you really did embody on the outside, what I was truly thinking on the inside.
Happy anniversary! Can I send my children to your mom also?

desallemands

Reaction score
I turned on my Audiokite panda and caught like 12 FYI, if any of you are really scraping for things to work on. You need to qual into the different categories first, though.
do you have the string to put into the panda to catch it ? I could really use the work thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.