mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Had chickens. :(
Wait, this happened recently? I thought you got more chickens since that happened for some reason.

Well, I thought you lived in NM too, so...

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Wait, this happened recently? I thought you got more chickens since that happened for some reason.

Well, I thought you lived in NM too, so...
No. The new birds where among them when it happened... like two Mondays ago. Maybe? It's all mashed together now, maybe I'll remember when I quit crying like a little bitch.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
No. The new birds where among them when it happened... like two Mondays ago. Maybe? It's all mashed together now, maybe I'll remember when I quit crying like a little bitch.
Aw, I’m sorry. I lost two my fish in the past month.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
better credit would make it easier to get a new car
Could you afford to start putting away some money each month in savings? Like maybe save up enough to cover about half the cost of the car upfront? You could probably get a pretty decent economy car (like a Nissan Sentra) that isn't too old (say 5 or 6 years old) for about $7000 if you really kept an eye out.

Reactions: cb456 and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Could you afford to start putting away some money each month in savings? Like maybe save up enough to cover about half the cost of the car upfront? You could probably get a pretty decent economy car (like a Nissan Sentra) that isn't too old (say 5 or 6 years old) for about $7000 if you really kept an eye out.
yeah i could do that. would probably be a smarter play than getting a new or newer car.

Reactions: cb456 and TotalBabe

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
My car is 13 years old, and I’m going to drive it until the engine falls out.
I thought that way about my 1997 Corolla but at 19 years old, it had another option in mind. A electrical part in the steering wheel failed, wasn't made anymore, and driving it with that failed part means that the steering wheel airbag would not deploy in case of an accident.

My life isn't worth that possible event so I got a 2016 Corolla. I hope to drive this one until the engine falls out but who knows. I"m confident I should be able to get at least 20 years out of it since it's a Toyota.

Reactions: mboone73

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i was hoping for Vicky tonight
guess she’s out on the town tonight

Reactions: GTR and C to the J

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Sweet forgot about this one.. This was where you predicted if the person was going to comit another crime within 2 years.. wish I knew how accurate I was :)
ah man, missed what sounds like a fun survey. Given the ease of violent criminals leaving court dancing and smiling without bail due to a recent bail reform law, I wonder how my experience with seeing so much unjustice on TV news might have translated to criminal recidivism prediction.

Reactions: Kristina M Greer

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
ah man, missed what sounds like a fun survey. Given the ease of violent criminals leaving court dancing and smiling without bail due to a recent bail reform law, I wonder how my experience with seeing so much unjustice on TV news might have translated to criminal recidivism prediction.
Wasnt too complicated you were shown a pic and given a crime history and juvenile crime history and and to say whether or not you felt they would commit a crime in the next 2 years..

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
PE $40.82
Because i've been gone for the last 8 hours because i had to take my grandma to the ER. She called me all "i can't get in my car", and i'm all like, i'm working, i'll be there soon. She calls back 10 minutes later saying "I can't get in my car because my leg won't move, not because i locked my keys in". So yeah, spent another hour tryin to get her in her car before i had to call for an ambulance and i just now got home. She's fine, its a sprained hip and she hurts alot but nothing is as bad as she was expecting it to be. So that was my day, rawr.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
PE $40.82
Because i've been gone for the last 8 hours because i had to take my grandma to the ER. She called me all "i can't get in my car", and i'm all like, i'm working, i'll be there soon. She calls back 10 minutes later saying "I can't get in my car because my leg won't move, not because i locked my keys in". So yeah, spent another hour tryin to get her in her car before i had to call for an ambulance and i just now got home. She's fine, its a sprained hip and she hurts alot but nothing is as bad as she was expecting it to be. So that was my day, rawr.

you’re a good grandson

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
you’re a good grandson
I feel bad because i finished my last cereal bar hit before i went to her though, but she had me thinking it was a key situation when it wasn't, she's not one to try to make a scene.

Reactions: Peachy and aveline

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I feel bad because i finished my last cereal bar hit before i went to her though, but she had me thinking it was a key situation when it wasn't, she's not one to try to make a scene.
well at least she’s okay outside of a sprained hip. family comes before PE :, they’ll always be more hits

Status
Not open for further replies.