• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
cool! Thanks! How long does it normally take you to do one hit?
It depends. Sometimes I get distracted looking for articles because I get side-tracked looking for something interesting to ME and not just what fits the prompt lol. But, if it's something like the Fashion ones, I'll search like "shoes" or "summer trends" in Pinterest and have a big pool of articles to pull from in that tab and then I can do them in... idk, under a minute for sure, probably 2 a minute. I enjoy the task and the little bit of creative writing aspect. Once you get into the groove and get your vocabulary of buzz words going, it's pretty easy. Think of it like you're trying to "sell" the article more than summarize it.

Reactions: Liz

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
A really elaborate one. Like the devil beard guy from the first Hunger Games movie.
Fiddling with all eight points of it like some Italian octopus!?

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Stupid Amazon.. Waited for the longest time for the Approved-Pending Payment HITS to go and they didn't so I transferred.. at 6:00 PM everything shows up and it has to sit there until tomorrow and can't get it til Wednesday :(

Reactions: YAHU and Aydiarose

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
A really elaborate one. Like the devil beard guy from the first Hunger Games movie.
still gross, but I thought you meant a 90's nu-metal goatee

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is a really good meme forum. All it needs are some rare pepes.
No way dude if people start posting rare pepes the whole market will crash, I have A LOT invested in them.

Reactions: turkleton and YAHU

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
It depends. Sometimes I get distracted looking for articles because I get side-tracked looking for something interesting to ME and not just what fits the prompt lol. But, if it's something like the Fashion ones, I'll search like "shoes" or "summer trends" in Pinterest and have a big pool of articles to pull from in that tab and then I can do them in... idk, under a minute for sure, probably 2 a minute. I enjoy the task and the little bit of creative writing aspect. Once you get into the groove and get your vocabulary of buzz words going, it's pretty easy. Think of it like you're trying to "sell" the article more than summarize it.
ah ok thanks! I was searching for articles individually. thats why it was taking so long lol.

Reactions: Infinity

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
tbh, the writing part for me goes quick, I have trouble finding different articles. I assume we have to use many different sources.
They do want different sources, but there are a LOT of popular sites that churn out fashion/health/travel content.

On the Fashion ones, I can google "How to wear _____" and there are like 30 well know sites that have articles about how to wear a scarf, or a hat, or a pencil skirt.

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
ah ok thanks! I was searching for articles individually. thats why it was taking so long lol.
Np! It helps to just set Google search to "news" and then plug in a buzz word (today I did "Health" ones so I could've searched for like... heart health or Zika or vaccines). Then you have a nice list of recent articles to skim and pull from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.