• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
how do u guys make bank off these globalworkforge hits? I dont get it. It seems like it would go fast, but you have to find an article, X out the annoying pop ups that EVERY news site has, get the gist of what the article is about, write a 15 word summary that is also enticing, then copy/paste the article link.
You don't really need to read the article or summarize it. It's more like writing... an ad or a catch line. I usually just use pinterest (for the fashion ones) or search Google News for the topic (Health or w/e). Say I grab one for Fashion that's "10 Cool Looks For Summer"... I skim it to make sure it's not a misleading title and then I'll just write something like... "Summer is almost here! Is your wardrobe ready? Check out these 10 awesome fashion trends for the upcoming season!" etc etc .. You have to just be a little creative and general.

Last edited:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
:whip:

Title: Answer a short 6 questions survey about your opinions | PANDA
Requester: Monika Hortnagl [A1VSM8D0XCU4N] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.50 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Help shape a future technology product
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

(Side note: This needs adult qual on it and does not have it.)

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
You don't really need to read the article or summarize it. It's more like writing... an ad or a catch line. I usually just use pinterest (for the fashion ones) or search Google News for the topic (Health or w/e). Say I grab one for Fashion that's "10 Cool Looks For Summer"... I skim it to make sure it's not a misleading title and then I'll just write something like... "Summer is almost here! Is your wardrobe ready? Check out these 10 awesome fashion trends for the upcoming season!" etc etc .. You have to just be a little creative and general.
cool! Thanks! How long does it normally take you to do one hit?

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
how do u guys make bank off these globalworkforge hits? I dont get it. It seems like it would go fast, but you have to find an article, X out the annoying pop ups that EVERY news site has, get the gist of what the article is about, write a 15 word summary that is also enticing, then copy/paste the article link.
It's just about writing I guess. I'm good at it and don't mind it so I can crank these out, but for those that don't like writing probably won't enjoy them as much.

Reactions: Infinity

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
It's just about writing I guess. I'm good at it and don't mind it so I can crank these out, but for those that don't like writing probably won't enjoy them as much.
tbh, the writing part for me goes quick, I have trouble finding different articles. I assume we have to use many different sources.

Reactions: LowCalCalzone
Status
Not open for further replies.