05/15 - Tabby Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to work with this lady who said she couldn't make it through the day without a donut. I don't know if I buy that, but any excuse to eat a donut is good in my book.
Good news, the bakery is a block away. The bad news, they open at five and close when they run out, sometimes that is very, very early.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Is anybody doing rental car reservations? The corrections don't seem to be working when I reject them
You should be able to type in. My first one messed up and submitted anyhow, hoping it isn't rejected. But since that one you have to hit reject then type then click the approve or reject on the next entry.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Is anybody doing rental car reservations? The corrections don't seem to be working when I reject them
When you type the correction, just go to the next line, don't click one of the buttons (Accept/Reject) for the corrected line, just move on to the next one and accept/reject it and they seem to stick. If I type a correction and click accept for the correction I typed, the text I typed doesn't stay.

Essentially, once you've typed a correction, do not hit accept / reject for that phrase again :) Once you go on to the next phrase and accept/reject it, the corrected phrase above should say 'Ok!' below it.

Last edited:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
When you type the correction, just go to the next line, don't click one of the buttons (Accept/Reject) for the corrected line, just move on to the next one and accept/reject it and they seem to stick. If I type a correction and click accept for the correction I typed, the text I typed doesn't stay.

Essentially, once you've typed a correction, do not hit accept / reject for that phrase again :) Once you go on to the next phrase and accept/reject it, the corrected phrase above should say 'Ok!' below it.
That is how I bunked 1 up, but didn't notice until too late.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi Michele, I will take care of that one. Sorry about that!
That's okay, thank you. Just sorry that my person who finally showed up might've gotten discouraged. I did try pairing with myself like you suggested and that was kind of fun in a different way. Easier the more you do it.

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score

That seems to do the trick. Thx

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Post-apocalyptic Survival Survey | Accept
Requester: Zhaofeng Li [ABQPKKN0UWO59] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about a fictional post-apocalyptic scenario
Requirements: Frostpunk Survey (5/14) DoesNotExist; Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Write a brief comment about a product or service | Accept
Requester: MAD Labs [AH3L9684FUCS6] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $24.45] [Pay: 4.63] [Fast: 3.40] [Comm: 4.33] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.12] [Fast: 4.34] [Comm: 3.23] [Fair: 4.32] [Reviews: 53] [ToS: 3]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: You will write five brief comments about your perception of how well 5 products or services solve a given problem. Your comments will be used in a non-commercial website prototype.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Just caught a Mad Labs, but having a hard time getting export to work.
GID - 3XQ5ITPVUWP95PY1GPZ4SJYRU6OQT3

Edit* Or just see the above post by Daniel @Daniel (aka the sniper :wink:)

Reactions: Daniel
Status
Not open for further replies.