05/15 - Tabby Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
the first time I was dq'd, I believe I shouldn't have been, because I corrected the hit, with proof using the county assessor map. they need to have the right information because they send packets with local ordinances, so that the people that rent out are informed of local laws, or something.

the second time I was dq'd was because my coordinates were.. on the sidewalk. I wrote in, and he said that he can't do anything, and that I should have given the right coordinates. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think a lot of ours last time we KNEW we had it, but there was a little twist. :/ It seemed so easy and straight-forward. But. Boned.
(I'm pretty sure that was round two though....)

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I think a lot of ours last time we KNEW we had it, but there was a little twist. :/ It seemed so easy and straight-forward. But. Boned.
ahaha, last year I spent an hour going up and down the sidewalks in google streets

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't do the last time this went out, but on round two on the one I did do I was positive I nailed it. Too positive. Because I was just a hair off, which would have been OBVIOUS if I had taken a closer look at the information I had previously provided and compared the two. D'oh.

I'm not trying this round, either. I don't have time this week to focus on it unfortunately. next week I could have!!

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I actually emailed him after the second qual and said something along the lines of "Are you fucking kidding me?", but you know, more diplomatic.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy
Status
Not open for further replies.